Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Playstation Plus Discussion Thread - FAQ in first post

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,345 ✭✭✭van_beano

I hate the host rage quitting during online Table Top Racing which ends up cancelling the race! Happened to me loads of times last nite, then in the lobby they're "ticked" as in "ready to race", Eh there's no restart option in real life!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,005 ✭✭✭✭chopperbyrne

Any rumours for the June games yet?

Nba 2k16 and gone home for ps4 are heavily rumoured

• Registered Users Posts: 11,005 ✭✭✭✭chopperbyrne

NBA 2K16 would be great.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,839 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

NBA would be a strange choice, it's a very hard game to get to grips with for people who haven't played it before.

I'm mad to play Gone Home but didn't want to pay 20 quid for it so that would be brilliant.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 615 ✭✭✭dohboy

Zero-Cool wrote:
    NBA would be a strange choice, it's a very hard game to get to grips with for people who haven't played it before.

Think NBA 2k14 was on PS+ a few years ago so it's not unprecedented.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,688 ✭✭✭Nailz

Those would be fantastic picks for the PS4, couldn't argue with those, heard much raving about both games. Not sure if Gone Home would be my cupan tae though, heard Colin Moriarty and Greg Miller going mad over it but didn't impress too many people. Would to give a go in any case.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Would love NBA 2K16..the last basketball game I got was 2K14 and that was pretty good

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,570 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

Has to be knack so :P

• Registered Users Posts: 8,163 ✭✭✭Beefy78

dohboy wrote: »
    Think NBA 2k14 was on PS+ a few years ago so it's not unprecedented.

It wasn't on Plus... There was a pricing error for a day so loads of people grabbed it for free.

• Advertisement

I think i remember it now actually being on plus for ps3, I think as well nba 2k14 was the first one on the new gen so they could probably afford to give the old gen version on ps plus.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,375 ✭✭✭✭kunst nugget

Beefy78 wrote: »
    It wasn't on Plus... There was a pricing error for a day so loads of people grabbed it for free.

It was for PS3. July 2014 according to Wikipedia. I played it for about 15 mins and never touched it again.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,505 ✭✭✭✭Xenji

Everybody's Gone to the Rapture was rumoured last week as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,390 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

NBA 2K16 is absolutely fantastic, I've sunk dozens of hours into it since I bought it. Defence is extremely hard to get to grips with but stick with it and it'll get a bit easier. Would be a great choice for plus, I can sell the disc for a few euro then.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,163 ✭✭✭Beefy78

It was for PS3. July 2014 according to Wikipedia. I played it for about 15 mins and never touched it again.

Oh yeah it was 2K13 that had the price glitch

martyos121 wrote: »
    NBA 2K16 is absolutely fantastic..

The online Park street ball is brilliant but 95% of online players are absolute dopes. If it does go free, would be great to get some private matches going. Always the best laugh playing with fwends.

• Registered Users Posts: 359 ✭✭SharpCoder

i heard the 2bit digitally remastered definitive editions of pong and frogger are rumoured too be on it. /s

• Registered Users Posts: 7,426 ✭✭✭Roar

Xenji wrote: »
    Everybody's Gone to the Rapture was rumoured last week as well.

I LOVED that. Felt like I was wandering around a dream for a few hours. Must give it another run through over the summer.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,536 ✭✭✭✭Varik

Might not be the same game/year but there was one that was added to plus in some countries instead of a more violent game but they messed up and it was still down as free for the rest of SCEE.

• Registered Users Posts: 963 ✭✭✭James74

SharpCoder wrote: »
    i heard the 2bit digitally remastered definitive editions of pong and frogger are rumoured too be on it. /s

Oh...hehehehe....I see what you did there....hahaha.....*wipes eyes*.....Priceless....what a cad!

• Advertisement

James74 wrote: »
    Oh...hehehehe....I see what you did there....hahaha.....*wipes eyes*.....Priceless....what a cad!

I'm so glad he added the /s at the end to indicate that he was being sarcastic or I never would have guessed.

Does Pong and Frogger have a Platinum trophy? I'll play it if it does.

van_beano wrote: »
    Does Pong and Frogger have a Platinum trophy? I'll play it if it does.

I hope the multiplayer isn't just an afterthought to the exhilarating campaigns.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,456 ✭✭✭astonaidan

I hope the multiplayer isn't just an afterthought to the exhilarating campaigns.

:D:D

June games

NBA 2K16 (PS4)
    Gone Home (PS4)
    Echochrome (PS3)
    Siren: Blood Curse (Episodes 1-12) (PS3)
    God of War: Chains of Olympus (PSP/PS Vita)
    Little Deviants (PS Vita)

June games

NBA 2K16 (PS4)
    Gone Home (PS4)
    Echochrome (PS3)
    Siren: Blood Curse (Episodes 1-12) (PS3)
    God of War: Chains of Olympus (PSP/PS Vita)
    Little Deviants (PS Vita)

Siren: Blood Curse is a great game if a tad unwieldy and totally fúcking weird. Looking forward to playing Chains of Olympus again. Pretty good month overall.

Siren: Blood Curse is a great game if a tad unwieldy and totally fúcking weird. Looking forward to playing Chains of Olympus again. Pretty good month overall.

Gone Home is a quick game, apparently completition takes between 30 mins and 3 hours.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,437 ✭✭✭RedXIV

Definitely gonna try Gone Home. NBA games have always been hit or miss with me, but it's my first sports game (other than rocket league) on the PS4 so will probably give it a try.

Isn't Siren:Blood Curse a horror game? didn't realise it had episodes?

Gone Home is a quick game, apparently completition takes between 30 mins and 3 hours.

It's a game I'd be interested in playing but not one I could justify spending €15 or whatever it costs. I'm happy to get that on Plus.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,202 ✭✭✭maximoose

Yep, a slow playthrough taking everything in shouldn't take more than 2 hours.

Trophy wise, can be platinumed in about 50 mins

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement