Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Playstation Plus Discussion Thread - FAQ in first post

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,104 ✭✭✭Pickpocket

Fakman87 wrote: »
    Lads, if Limbo, Gone Home, Super Meat Boy, Resogun, Oddworld, Styx and Broforce aren't for you then you're doing it wrong :p

Limbo, Gone Home and Super Meat Boy are all fantastic but I paid for them full whack. In fact that happens to me for a lot of the better titles.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,347 ✭✭✭✭Grayditch

Very happy with Gat Out Of Hell. I've played every Saints Row bar that.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,574 ✭✭✭EoinHef

Any sort of co-op or multiplayer in gat out of hell?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,347 ✭✭✭✭Grayditch

I'm almost sure the whole campaign is 2 player co-op.

Grayditch wrote: »
    I'm almost sure the whole campaign is 2 player co-op.

Sweet thanks.

I thought 3 got pretty stale quickly,but with someone to play with i could see it being more fun. Might be worth the download so

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,160 ✭✭✭tok9

Which one did we get on PS+ before? Was it 3 or 4?

Either way I thought it was awful and it looked awful. I remember playing it thinking I had to get my eyes tested again it was so blurry looking.

tok9 wrote: »
    Which one did we get on PS+ before? Was it 3 or 4?

Either way I thought it was awful and it looked awful. I remember playing it thinking I had to get my eyes tested again it was so blurry looking.

I played a bit of 3 on PC so it looked ok but it certainly wasnt a great looking game. I have 4 on PC too but still havent played it,think i got it in a bundle.

In saying that though if i can get a few hours out of gat out of hell in co-op ill be happy enough with it.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,536 ✭✭✭✭Varik

Paragon pack with the beta access in July too makes me think Epic are a bit nervous.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,803 ✭✭✭Benzino

I've never played a moba before, and after playing Paragon, I never will again.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,483 ✭✭✭tigger123

Am liking the look of Furi.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,721 ✭✭✭Otacon

tigger123 wrote: »
    Am liking the look of Furi.

It is reviewing very well

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭TheZPPanda

Furi looks great. There's a lot of footage of it on YouTube for anyone interested. Not going to post it here as it might be considered spoiler-ish.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,781 ✭✭✭eddhorse

Should the games be available today?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,993 ✭✭✭EoinMcLovin

yep, should be available by Midday I think

yep, should be available by Midday I think

Up on the store now for some of it but says unable to buy for paragon

This price is only available from 5/7/2016 12:00 am to 3/8/2016 12:00am

• Registered Users Posts: 29,837 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Downloading Furi and Gat Outta Hell now. Both have an Add to Library button and then you can download after that.

Furi - 3.6 GB's
    Gat - 4.7 GB's

Edit: I'm also Downloading Paragon. It's the starter pack which is coming up as not available yet

Paragon - 4.2 GB's

Oreshika: Tainted Bloodlines & Paragon aren't up, paragon has a time and Oreshika is still full price.

Varik wrote: »
    Up on the store now for some of it but says unable to buy for paragon

This price is only available from 5/7/2016 12:00 am to 3/8/2016 12:00am

Yeah it says I own it already. Downloaded it before but didn't have access to beta

Just tried Furi there. I can't get past the first boss. He only really starts playing when he's four bars of health left but he wipes me out at that stage every time. It looks pretty impressive so far but I'm gonna have to park it aside while I'm playing Dark Souls. Too much stress in my life.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,084 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

yakuza 5 is free for Plus members now. Looks like instead of Fat Princess

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10,375 ✭✭✭✭kunst nugget

CastorTroy wrote: »

Just about to post this! Got Yakuza 5 for free! Yeeeesh!!! Get it quick I'd say…

Fat Princess is still listed on the blog.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,837 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Quick go of Furi, got to 2nd boss and can see it will be addictive going from one to the next. Also tried Gat out of Hell.....absolute muck. Plays and looks like a PS2 game. Only learned to fly and tempted to just delete every trace of it off my ps4.

Pity Yakuza can't be played on PS4, would love to play it.

• Registered Users Posts: 213 ✭✭petejmk

Just added Yakuza 5 to cart along with everything else via desktop store but came up as 39.99 once in basket.

Looks like it's fixed. It was in the Plus section as well but gone now. It also had the Free for PS Plus members tag on it but that's gone as well

Looks like it's fixed. It was in the Plus section as well but gone now. It also had the Free for PS Plus members tag on it but that's gone as well

I had it, but then had to free up some space and when I returned it was gone. Sickener.

Free up space? I just added to my download queue. Haven't actually tried downloading it. Will try when I get home to see if it worked

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,375 ✭✭✭✭kunst nugget

Yeah, I bought it on the phone. It's back up to full price but it's still giving me the option to download to my PS3. Success!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,345 ✭✭✭van_beano

Yeah, I bought it on the phone. It's back up to full price but it's still giving me the option to download to my PS3. Success!

Same here. Win-win. 'Tis all backlog though...

• Registered Users Posts: 9,766 ✭✭✭lertsnim

Furi is great. Hard though.

• Advertisement

Paragon starter pack available now to download

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement