Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Playstation Plus Discussion Thread - FAQ in first post

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 698 ✭✭✭sin0city

Resident Evil 5 Gold
    Bulletstorm
    Just Cause 2
    Borderlands
    Infamous 2
    Motorstorm Apocalypse
    LBP 2

These 2 will be removed today (if they aren't already):
    Lara Croft & The Guardian of Light
    Saints Row 2

That's all I can think of off hand. If you just go into psn on ps+ you can see the full list.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,856 ✭✭✭Clover

Have a look in HMV for a pre-paid 365 day PS+ code as they have it for €37, well my local one does anyway (Blanchardstown sc).

• Registered Users Posts: 779 ✭✭✭jaxdasher

Clover wrote: »
    Yeh it's up now along with resident Evil 5 gold.

Would that mean that we wont get anything next week?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,017 ✭✭✭✭Potential-Monke

Clover wrote: »
    Yeh it's up now along with resident Evil 5 gold.

I am very quickly running out of space... Thank you Sony (don't know if i should use the Big Grin or Mad face!)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,163 ✭✭✭Beefy78

I've played better games than 'Hell Yeah' but I've not ever played many which are more pleasing on the eyes. I love the level design. It's just so colourful and lively.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 698 ✭✭✭sin0city

Beefy78 wrote: »
    I've played better games than 'Hell Yeah' but I've not ever played many which are more pleasing on the eyes. I love the level design. It's just so colourful and lively.

Must give it a shot. Haven't got around to Scott Pilgrim yet either.

This weeks update.

Not a lot there for me. No free games (unless you consider the PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale beta a free game).

• Registered Users Posts: 7,265 ✭✭✭RangeR

sin0city wrote: »
    (unless you consider the PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale beta a free game)

I don't

• Registered Users Posts: 29,084 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Was just trying out that Battle Royale and yeah I don't like it. I went into a game and my 3 opponents were all the guy from killzone and just stayed well away from each other shooting. Was crap.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,791 ✭✭✭sweetie

getting seriously pissed off I wasted my money on this. Had downloaded starhawk single player and finally went to install it tonight only to be greeted by a failure so I fllowed the advice and deleted and went into the ps store to download again only to find its back to full price. The new store sucks balls too as I cant find what is free and reduced now for ps plus subscribers and the download speeds are dire too.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,845 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

sweetie wrote: »
    getting seriously pissed off I wasted my money on this. Had downloaded starhawk single player and finally went to install it tonight only to be greeted by a failure so I fllowed the advice and deleted and went into the ps store to download again only to find its back to full price. The new store sucks balls too as I cant find what is free and reduced now for ps plus subscribers and the download speeds are dire too.
    Go to your download list to redownload it.

• Advertisement

Just noticed Dead Rising 2 off the record only €7 on the store, good price.

Operation Raccoon City, crap game but you won't find it cheaper anywhere than €13.50

• Registered Users Posts: 853 ✭✭✭EDDIE WATERS

Dead Island GOTY for 13.50 on PSN

• Registered Users Posts: 1,248 ✭✭✭rhonin

Just for anyone that might be thinking of subscribing, HMV are selling 365 day subscription for €37.99. I bought it last week in the Sligo store.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,839 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Halloween sale on psn, ton of stuff including dead rising 2 off the record for 7.50.

Also assassins creed sale on all their titles with further discounts for psn plus

• Registered Users Posts: 9,791 ✭✭✭sweetie

Dead Island GOTY for 13.50 on PSN

I'm presuming my save game from my disc version will work with this?

• Registered Users Posts: 29,839 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Good question! Can anhyone confirm this?

• Registered Users Posts: 779 ✭✭✭jaxdasher

Ive had this same issues with other games and I think if you have the hard copy of the GOTY edition then the save is more likely to work. But if you have a save of just the Normal edition of the game, with or without the dlc thats more iffy.

• Registered Users Posts: 804 ✭✭✭EJ22

Crysis 2 on PS+ Nov 7th!

http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2012/10/26/crysis-2-lands-on-playstation-plus-in-november/

Well its a good thing I haven't bought it before!

I haven't played it either, happy with that

• Registered Users Posts: 14,017 ✭✭✭✭Potential-Monke

Ok, I've finally got round to downloading Bulletstorm and RE5, but now they're expired. I know you used to have to download the full game and then the full game unlock, but I can't find them.

Any ideas?

Edit: Ok, Bulletstorm is now showing as active until next year (end of sub) but RE5 is still showing as expired...

Edit edit: And just checked RDR and it's showing as expired too!! My renewal was 2 days ago and it's showing as renewed.

Final edit: never mind, they're playing anyway!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,135 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

Anyone know the date for the vita playstation plus start up.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,536 ✭✭✭✭Varik

Meant to be November.
    Ok, I've finally got round to downloading Bulletstorm and RE5, but now they're expired. I know you used to have to download the full game and then the full game unlock, but I can't find them.

Any ideas?

Edit: Ok, Bulletstorm is now showing as active until next year (end of sub) but RE5 is still showing as expired...

Edit edit: And just checked RDR and it's showing as expired too!! My renewal was 2 days ago and it's showing as renewed.

Final edit: never mind, they're playing anyway!

I know you have it going now but just for the record, the games won't update their expiry dates until you start them up after they've expired and while you're online so it can check if a sub is active.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,212 ✭✭✭✭DARK-KNIGHT

Will vita have its own dedicated Playstation plus?? Now that's awesome if true.. And if its true I'm gonna need lots more memory :D

Will vita have its own dedicated Playstation plus?? Now that's awesome if true.. And if its true I'm gonna need lots more memory :D

Yeah its own PS+ for same subscription including its own 1gb of cloud saves just for Vita games

EJ22 wrote: »
    Yeah its own PS+ for same subscription including its own 1gb of cloud saves just for Vita games

More than likely it'll be similar to the older plus setup as there's less games on vita, meaning some playstation mobile or PS1 games as well as vita games.

Varik wrote: »

More than likely it'll be similar to the older plus setup as there's less games on vita, meaning some playstation mobile or PS1 games as well as vita games.
    Thats what im expecting it to be. I dont mind that though considering they arent charging an additional fee for ps+ on vita

40% off One Piece pirate warrior, was thinking of getting this yesterday at full price but now i'll wait and hopefully it'll come to the EU plus as well.

I was also reading all the bitching on the US blog, what a bunch of whiners.

• Registered Users Posts: 361 ✭✭Cokeistan

Anyone have any idea why plus members aren't getting a discount on Okami HD? €20 for a 6 year old game is steep enough tbh...

• Registered Users Posts: 7,265 ✭✭✭RangeR

Because we dont' get discounts on everything. It's not a 6 year old game. It's only released this week.

You know what I mean. They are not just re-releasing it. It's a re-work. Don't like the price? Don't pay it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,135 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

Okami is a great game, if you have never played it before it is great value at €20 for a HD version. Damn it I wish they would hurry up and say what Vita stuff ill be available and when.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement