Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Playstation Plus Discussion Thread - FAQ in first post

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,845 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

CastorTroy wrote: »
    Deal 3 is Tokyo Jungle for €5.84

Great deal

• Registered Users Posts: 29,086 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Hmmm, just tried adding to basket and went as far as the checkout but never took the plus discount off it.

Possible remaining deals, from neogaf and the EU PS Blog:
    5 dec - Tokyo Jungle
    7 dec - One Piece
    9 dec - Sleeping Dogs
    11 dec - MOH:W
    13 dec - NBA2K13/Walking Dead
    15 dec - Most Wanted 2
    17 dec - LBP Karting
    19 dec - Unfinished Swan
    21 dec - Hitman Absolution
    23 dec - Far Cry 3

Unless the retail games are really cheap, which is unlikely, Unfinished Swan would be the only one I'd be interested in

• Registered Users Posts: 18,135 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

Hmmm, just tried adding to basket and went as far as the checkout but never took the plus discount off it.

Possible remaining deals, from neogaf and the EU PS Blog:
    5 dec - Tokyo Jungle
    7 dec - One Piece
    9 dec - Sleeping Dogs
    11 dec - MOH:W
    13 dec - NBA2K13/Walking Dead
    15 dec - Most Wanted 2
    17 dec - LBP Karting
    19 dec - Unfinished Swan
    21 dec - Hitman Absolution
    23 dec - Far Cry 3

Unless the retail games are really cheap, which is unlikely, Unfinished Swan would be the only one I'd be interested in

Not much there for the Vita, guess the January sale will have to do.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,536 ✭✭✭✭Varik

not sure why this is a spoiler but as people know the deals in advance is better.
    one piece had a large discount for plus in the US when it came out

• Registered Users Posts: 1,583 ✭✭✭DesperateDan

I own lots of vita games now but no vita console. And now I want one. Well played Sony. :cool:

• Advertisement

Varik wrote: »
    not sure why this is a spoiler but as people know the deals in advance is better.
    one piece had a large discount for plus in the US when it came out

I spoilered it just in case people would like to keep it a surprise, since I know how much gamers like to wait for stuff, being as patient as they are. :P

• Registered Users Posts: 779 ✭✭✭jaxdasher

Psn blog has updates on the store today. No sign of arkham city dlc discount. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 784 ✭✭✭Klair88

All December + games are showing for me. Except the Vita stuff. Just got arkham city. It includes the Cat woman DLC bundle.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,536 ✭✭✭✭Varik

Catwoman is there if you buy the game new, the PSn download can't be bought used so it's with the game.

Arkham City dlc discounts are coming next week. Fair enough.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,943 ✭✭✭Burning Eclipse

It's every 2 days. The 12 Deals of Christmas. So midnight tonight will be the next one

Well I feel silly now :) Thanks though, makes sense!!

• Registered Users Posts: 804 ✭✭✭EJ22

Anyone having trouble with the PSN store? When I try to checkout my PS+ stuff it keeps giving me an "An Error Has Occured" message

• Registered Users Posts: 395 ✭✭Blinked_Missed It

EJ22 wrote: »
    Anyone having trouble with the PSN store? When I try to checkout my PS+ stuff it keeps giving me an "An Error Has Occured" message

Same here. Getting to and past the checkout but downloads are failing and when reentering the store its very slow stuttering (more than usual)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,437 ✭✭✭RedXIV

....... Think I just found a glitch. In the ps+ section, I was able to download the unlock code for rayman with the game? Anyone else see this?

RedXIV wrote: »
    ....... Think I just found a glitch. In the ps+ section, I was able to download the unlock code for rayman with the game? Anyone else see this?

Which part of the PS+ section? I just checked and under the discounts section, it just offers discounted price or trial/demo

• Registered Users Posts: 8,437 ✭✭✭RedXIV

Which part of the PS+ section? I just checked and under the discounts section, it just offers discounted price or trial/demo
    Pretty sure that's where it was. Sorry :(

You sure you didn't just download the Vita trial? I know it's a stupid question, but just I see the "Full game" panel then beside it is an "Unlock" panel but one's for PS3 and one's for VITA

• Registered Users Posts: 6,721 ✭✭✭Otacon

Any time I try to add Vanquish, it displays as a Plus game but the total figure is £11.99 when I get to the checkout. Weird.

Otacon wrote: »
    Any time I try to add Vanquish, it displays as a Plus game but the total figure is £11.99 when I get to the checkout. Weird.

Happened to me with Limbo earlier but worked a few hours later.

Seems to be an issue with the servers. I guess since it's the first day of the new games. For me it took ages for the items to add to the basket after selecting the option. It timed out once and when trying to checkout Limbo, it just gave up altogether and exited the Store.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 804 ✭✭✭EJ22

What happened with me was I was getting the Error occured message. So I left it for an hour or two and went checked my download list through account management, and they were there and I could select to download them from there.

Seems that download isn't the issue but the store itself. Especially the checkout. Maybe they are fixing the pricing problems that people are getting since the update.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,634 ✭✭✭✭Richard Dower

jaxdasher wrote: »
    Seems that download isn't the issue but the store itself. Especially the checkout. Maybe they are fixing the pricing problems that people are getting since the update.

I've seen this issue a few times myself, defo a server issue on Sony's side....though i did suspect dodgy Eiircom:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 698 ✭✭✭sin0city

Had the same problem yesterday. Went on the store to put the new plus games and the XCOM dlc in my download list and buy Tokyo Jungle.

Sat down to do it at 6.30 pm. Finished at 7.10 pm.

Took ages to load every page. Then sometimes I'd get the error occured message.
    Then it tried to charge me for Arkham City. Then while loading it randomly restarted my PS3 and I had to go back into the store again for another fun load time.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,794 ✭✭✭sweetie

just installed my new 1tb drive, happy days!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,354 ✭✭✭nocoverart

The latest 12 Deals of Christmas offering is One Piece : Pirate Warriors for 24 99, 50% off i think. Doesn't interest me in the slightest.

Just downloaded Limbo a couple hours ago. Just started Limbo a couple hours ago. Just finished Limbo a couple minutes ago. :)

Just downloaded Limbo a couple hours ago. Just started Limbo a couple hours ago. Just finished Limbo a couple minutes ago. :)
    And yet more memorable than other AAA games.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,005 ✭✭✭✭chopperbyrne

sweetie wrote: »
    just installed my new 1tb drive, happy days!

Any chance of sending me a PM with the details? Looking to get a 1TB drive myself.

• Advertisement

jaxdasher wrote: »
    And yet more memorable than other AAA games.

Yep. Second time playing, yet still died repeatedly.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement