Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Playstation Plus Discussion Thread - FAQ in first post

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 29,086 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

decided against it. These days I just search to see if there's story based DLC coming for games and if so, I'll just wait for the GOTY type edition next year

• Registered Users Posts: 2,943 ✭✭✭Burning Eclipse

I did not resist :( Wrong end of the impulse buy spectrum!

I do plan to play before the holiday season. If it downloads in time.

So this was something I was going to buy over the summer, but for 1 reason or another, I didn't (Max Payne 3 falls into a similar category). Really enjoyed the demo, and loved the setting.

This is a really great price however, and I've about €45 in my PSN wallet; the money is spent already, so to speak! Damnit, it reads like I'm justifying it to myself. We'll see...

• Registered Users Posts: 9,794 ✭✭✭sweetie

zavvi have it at 14.99 plus postage and would have resale value

• Registered Users Posts: 2,943 ✭✭✭Burning Eclipse

sweetie wrote: »
    zavvi have it at 14.99 plus postage and would have resale value

Ok, so at least I know what a fair market price for the game is anyway. Thanks! :)

As an aside, I never trade in/sell games. Am a complete hoarder this generation, when in the past I've sold games/consoles then regretted it.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,163 ✭✭✭Beefy78

Ok, so at least I know what a fair market price for the game is anyway. Thanks! :)

As an aside, I never trade in/sell games. Am a complete hoarder this generation, when in the past I've sold games/consoles then regretted it.

I've traded games once in my life - when San Andreas came out before I'd got a job after University. I've regretted the trade ever since and wished I'd been able to replace the games I lost.

I think I've got a problem.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 779 ✭✭✭jaxdasher

I'm the opposite I trade in alot alot this generation. Thank god for digital download games. I keep my games whether I like it or not. Ill always have something to go back to.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,536 ✭✭✭✭Varik

The US got a plus update and no sign of AC again followed by more complaining.

• Registered Users Posts: 395 ✭✭Blinked_Missed It

Only starting to play Limbo now with the Pulse wireless headset. Lights off, bass up. Not for the faint of heart and not one to play around kids. Darkest thing I've seen in gaming for years. Want this on Vita.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,634 ✭✭✭✭Richard Dower

medal of honor warfighter 50 pc off http://news.softpedia.com/news/Medal-of-Honor-Warfighter-Gets-50-Discount-on-PAL-PS-Store-313661.shtml

:mad: i just checked...its only a fiver off :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 29,839 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Still 35 euro which means it's only half off the mental price of 70 quid. Gamestop selling it new for 25 euro.

Was hoping to get Most Wanted at a good price when that goes on the deal (supposedly) but not if it's 35 euro.

• Advertisement

:mad: i just checked...its only a fiver off :mad:

They say up to 50% off as there moving it to hit a price point and dependent on the currency.

That's 10% off for Plus members, the 50%(up to) is off the original prize like sheehy said.

€69.99 to €39.99 to €35.99

Still cheaper than buying two copies if you needed to which is where plus tend to be better sometimes.

Big Sky Infinity (PS Vita) – 100% Off
    Big Sky Infinity (PS3) – 100% Off
    Batman Arkham City: Catwoman Bundle Pack – 20% off
    Batman Arkham City: Nightwing Bundle Pack – 20% off
    Batman Arkham City: Robin Bundle Pack – 20% off
    Batman Arkham City: Challenge Map Pack – 20% off
    Jet Set Radio Dynamic Theme – PS Plus exclusive, 100% off
    Spectral Dawn Dynamic Theme – PS Plus exclusive, 100% off
    Bertie B-Boy Dynamic Theme – PS Plus exclusive, 100% off

• Registered Users Posts: 2,354 ✭✭✭nocoverart

Big Sky Infinity looks a bit crap although I only played a few minutes TBF

• Registered Users Posts: 395 ✭✭Blinked_Missed It

nocoverart wrote: »
    Big Sky Infinity looks a bit crap although I only played a few minutes TBF

It does look crap tbh. And for anyone starting this game up 1st thing go to options and turn off the narration. The narrator is a really annoying English lad. Think getting a cold call from Vodafone with some retarded 20 something from London trying to be your best friend can calling you 'mate' every 20 seconds. PFO.

No Harley Quinn's Revenge DLC?

I see a comment on the blog about UK getting a bigger percentage discount than us. Let's see if it gets a reply. I doubt it.

Damn you Sony. Just picked up a vita on amazon.de for 166 with LBP. Will go nicely with my new pulse headphones'

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,634 ✭✭✭✭Richard Dower

i bought the music unlimited 1 year sub for 11.99...at that price...why not?
    its 120 a year normally.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,160 ✭✭✭tok9

Damn you Sony. Just picked up a vita on amazon.de for 166 with LBP. Will go nicely with my new pulse headphones'

Do they send to Ireland? I see the one for 153. I'd definitely buy it at that price.

tok9 wrote: »
    Do they send to Ireland? I see the one for 153. I'd definitely buy it at that price.

Yes 166 delivered!

• Advertisement

Does the Vita have language settings? Or is it just localised to Germany?

CastorTroy wrote: »
    Does the Vita have language settings? Or is it just localised to Germany?

from googling it does have changeable language settings

• Registered Users Posts: 14,845 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,040 ✭✭✭markie29

Bought Sleeping Dogs the other day and enjoying the game so far,i really have too many games to play at the minute. :P

• Registered Users Posts: 779 ✭✭✭jaxdasher

markie29 wrote: »
    Bought Sleeping Dogs the other day and enjoying the game so far,i really have too many games to play at the minute. :P
    I missed out on that. here's hoping that far cry 3 discount will be just as good.

LittleBigPlanet karting €22.49 on psn

• Registered Users Posts: 804 ✭✭✭EJ22

EJ22 wrote: »

Have neither of those games. Now there's definitely no excuse.

Everyone should play Journey

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Jikashi

Sucks that if you already own either The Unfinished Swan or Journey, you can't just buy the other at a discount on its own. I was really looking forward to getting TUS on offer since the start of the event but I lose out here having bought Journey on its PS+ advance launch, as well as all the many many other people who made Journey such a success and now can't get TUS at a discount reserved for people who hadn't bought either game before

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement