Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Playstation Plus Discussion Thread - FAQ in first post

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,909 ✭✭✭sarumite

abbir wrote: »
    They were both made by the same person so I'm not surprised they share ideas!

Ah, that explains it. I was playing more today and it felt even more Portal-esque the more I played. I love protal, so thats not a bad thing. I am still really enjoying it.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,536 ✭✭✭✭Varik

Just had to delete a lot of stuff from my 500GB HDD to get Sleeping Dogs downloaded.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,645 ✭✭✭Daemos

Guys, does anyone know how long the 90-day subscription to PS Plus is staying at €9.99?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,377 ✭✭✭McGrath5

Daemos wrote: »
    Guys, does anyone know how long the 90-day subscription to PS Plus is staying at €9.99?

AFAIK it is till February 20th.

I just signed up to the 90 day PS plus, €9.99 you cannot go wrong.
    Have Sleeping Dogs and inFamous 2 downloading.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,409 ✭✭✭✭gimli2112

Ok, I'm convinced. Definately picking this up this week.
    I'm interested in the online storage bit too as my harddrive is getting cluttered. Downloaded Dead Space 3 after getting scammed on ebay.
    How does this work? How do you access it? Can I just dump game data from the HD into storage and reinstall whenever I want - provided of course I keep up the subscription.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭kristok 2

gimli2112 wrote: »
    Ok, I'm convinced. Definately picking this up this week.
    I'm interested in the online storage bit too as my harddrive is getting cluttered. Downloaded Dead Space 3 after getting scammed on ebay.
    How does this work? How do you access it? Can I just dump game data from the HD into storage and reinstall whenever I want - provided of course I keep up the subscription.

The online storage is only for game saves

• Registered Users Posts: 779 ✭✭✭jaxdasher

America gets Vanquish and Megaman on the vita. We got Vanquish ages ago. I'm starting to feel kinda bad for them ...kinda. Wonder what we get. Dead Island hopefully
    Anything is better than what they are getting.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,280 ✭✭✭Glico Man

jaxdasher wrote: »
    America gets Vanquish and Megaman on the vita. We got Vanquish ages ago. I'm starting to feel kinda bad for them ...kinda. Wonder what we get. Dead Island hopefully
    Anything is better than what they are getting.

I don't. We got the crap end of the stick for far too long, about time we finally get a better deal than them. Besides, they get better optimised PS1 games :(

• Registered Users Posts: 5,781 ✭✭✭eddhorse

Why can't everybody just get the same games? Can't we all just get along?

aaronh007 wrote: »

I don't. We got the crap end of the stick for far too long, about time we finally get a better deal than them. Besides, they get better optimised PS1 games :(
    Yea in ps1 department they got it great but weve been getting alot more triple A games on psn+. Maybe in general PSN service they got it better (store is well stock and fast with more features) but I think we win in Psn+ games.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,188 ✭✭✭RobertFoster

Just platinum'd Sleeping Dogs (great game, my first ever platinum)... this PS+ lark is great, but I kind of half feel I owe the developer something for the 30 hours I put in.

eddhorse wrote: »
    Why can't everybody just get the same games? Can't we all just get along?
    Regional restrictions? Same as different release dates, different braches on the same company handing different regions, Regional profit...that's what I think anyway.
    I assume PSN guys have to ask the publishers company permission on that region (EU) and is not necessarily at most time goin to affect the US branch of said company. They might see it as not profitable for their region. Its their decision at the end of the day not PSN.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,163 ✭✭✭Beefy78

Just platinum'd Sleeping Dogs (great game, my first ever platinum)... this PS+ lark is great, but I kind of half feel I owe the developer something for the 30 hours I put in.

I felt the same way. So I bought some DLC. Least I could do.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,766 ✭✭✭lertsnim

I'd platinum it too except that I am finding it hard to get the triad bar to 10. It is most frustrating :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 853 ✭✭✭EDDIE WATERS

lertsnim wrote: »
    I'd platinum it too except that I am finding it hard to get the triad bar to 10. It is most frustrating :-)

Repeat missions that don`t have 3 bars.Wear the clothes that give 15% triad bonus as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,163 ✭✭✭Beefy78

I can't work out how to repeat missions. What am I missing?

• Registered Users Posts: 853 ✭✭✭EDDIE WATERS

Beefy78 wrote: »
    I can't work out how to repeat missions. What am I missing?

go to social hub.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,634 ✭✭✭✭Richard Dower

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,645 ✭✭✭Daemos

It's the B&M stores I feel guilty about. On one hand, it's services like this that contribute to them going out of business. But on the other hand, it's such great value for money that it's hard to resist

• Registered Users Posts: 14,845 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

Daemos wrote: »
    It's the B&M stores I feel guilty about. On one hand, it's services like this that contribute to them going out of business. But on the other hand, it's such great value for money that it's hard to resist
    Stores have to change with the times or go out of business, no need to feel guilty for spending your money wiser than others

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,160 ✭✭✭tok9

Lumines is available. Downloading it now :D

• Registered Users Posts: 29,088 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

And WipeOut. Or was that there last week as well?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,160 ✭✭✭tok9

CastorTroy wrote: »
    And WipeOut. Or was that there last week as well?

Yep, been available since last week. I know as I've been playing it. :D

Great game.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,088 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

If they do the price drop here including memory card drop, as well as announce integration with PS4, in case I get it, then I may invest in the Vita at some point now that I have these games. :) I like the look of Gravity Rush

• Registered Users Posts: 1,111 ✭✭✭wilser

CastorTroy wrote: »
    If they do the price drop here including memory card drop, as well as announce integration with PS4, in case I get it, then I may invest in the Vita at some point now that I have these games. :) I like the look of Gravity Rush
    Any idea when the vita price drop is going to kick in?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,265 ✭✭✭RangeR

wilser wrote: »
    Any idea when the vita price drop is going to kick in?

I believe, it's only for Japan for the moment.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,563 ✭✭✭Wing126

Has anyone here gotten 10/5 euro credit off sony?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭cloud493

I just tried to go on the store, said it was under going maintenance.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,766 ✭✭✭lertsnim

Wing126 wrote: »
    Has anyone here gotten 10/5 euro credit off sony?

Not me anyway

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 784 ✭✭✭Klair88

reliable US people on my twitter feed have assured me that they have recieved $10 credit to their wallet, lets hope this is true! Cannot wait for tonight, Im like a kid at christmas!:D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement