Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Playstation Plus Discussion Thread - FAQ in first post

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,634 ✭✭✭✭Richard Dower

Meh!.....third month in a row....nothing for me on PS+. Thank god there is sooo much to do in Arkham City!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 212 ✭✭theUbiq

Meh!.....third month in a row....nothing for me on PS+. Thank god there is sooo much to do in Arkham City!

Not interested in Demons Souls? It's a great game. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 784 ✭✭✭Klair88

Is there anyone willing to "Dupe" items with me in Demon's Soul?? Im going for the Platinum and since its my first time playing the game, I'm afraid i might accidently kill an important NPC, or mess with the Character or World tendancies.

Loving the Game so far. So challenging and hard!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,438 ✭✭✭RedXIV

Klair88 wrote: »
    Is there anyone willing to "Dupe" items with me in Demon's Soul?? Im going for the Platinum and since its my first time playing the game, I'm afraid i might accidently kill an important NPC, or mess with the Character or World tendancies.

I don't mind helping out, but I haven't started the game and I'm casual player at best. Don't mind hard games, just don't have the time for them anymore!

• Registered Users Posts: 779 ✭✭✭jaxdasher

Klair88 wrote: »

I can give you a hand too. You know I'm always on. What I do to avoid mishaps with npcs is rest my index fingers on top of the "L" and "R" letters above the triggers to avoid "misfire" around npc and especially in the npc hub.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 866 ✭✭✭LuckyFinigan

I might give demon souls a go later on, any tips for making a character? Any particular class or skill set that fairs better?

• Registered Users Posts: 29,839 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

I might give demon souls a go later on, any tips for making a character? Any particular class or skill set that fairs better?

Pick Royal on first go. It meant the difference of me being stuck on 1-1 with a knight and easily clearing 1-1, 1-2, 2-1 and 2-2 with a royal.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,265 ✭✭✭RangeR

I just received an email from Sony with a code for 30 day free PS+ trial. First person to post here asking for it, gets it delivered via PM.

No PM's please.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭cloud493

RangeR wrote: »
    I just received an email from Sony with a code for 30 day free PS+ trial. First person to post here asking for it, gets it delivered via PM.

No PM's please.

Me please, if you don't mind.

cloud493 wrote: »
    Me please, if you don't mind.

Yup. One question. Do you, or have you ever had, a ps+ subscription. if so, this wont work for you. Still want?

Was that two or three questions? :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭cloud493

Yup. One question. Do you, or have you ever had, a ps+ subscription. if so, this wont work for you. Still want?

Was that two or three questions? :)

No I've had one before, so it won't work for me :( thanks a lot though.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,302 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

No PM's please.

On the Vita megathread someone bought a Vita, and was asking was PS+ worth it.
    Maybe give it to them?

cloud493 wrote: »
    No I've had one before, so it won't work for me :( thanks a lot though.

Yup, sorry about that. Forgot to post that initially.

finally got broadband, was without a steady connection since january. Checked my download list and have 35 IGC games to download. Don't have a clue what to start with! 1st world problems eh

sheehy83 wrote: »
    finally got broadband, was without a steady connection since january. Checked my download list and have 35 IGC games to download. Don't have a clue what to start with! 1st world problems eh

Hitman. Nike.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,583 ✭✭✭Suryavarman

Shadow of the Colossus...

• Registered Users Posts: 12,537 ✭✭✭✭Varik

Has PSN gotten vastly faster for anyone lately, Just started the ICO download and went down to eat breakfast and when I checked it was done; 1.7GB by old PSN speeds should have taken hours. THe time could account for some of it but PSN was bad even when I left games to download overnight before.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,089 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

I know the Last of us demo downloaded faster than expected the night before last.

In other news the replacements for LBP 2, Infamous 2 and Motorstorm will be announced at 4pm today

Shadow of the Colossus...

Gonna go with this one. I had Hitman and traded it. Didn't give it enough time so will try it again but heard so much about SOTC. I think it will be followed shortly by ICO

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭Myrddin

Varik wrote: »
    Has PSN gotten vastly faster for anyone lately, Just started the ICO download and went down to eat breakfast and when I checked it was done; 1.7GB by old PSN speeds should have taken hours. THe time could account for some of it but PSN was bad even when I left games to download overnight before.

The last few times I've used it here, it's been lightning quick.

• Advertisement

[QUOTE=CastorTroy;84960924

In other news the replacements for LBP 2, Infamous 2 and Motorstorm will be announced at 4pm today[/QUOTE]

So.....guesses on todays game?

Uncharted 2 or 3 is a given, not sure about the others.

An uncharted and maybe Twisted Metal and/or Playstation Allstars Battle Royale?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭Myrddin

These are the games that are available all year around is it?

• Registered Users Posts: 779 ✭✭✭jaxdasher

So.....guesses on todays game?

Uncharted 2 or 3 is a given, not sure about the others.

I don't think Uncharted 3 will be it. They just released a f2p version so it would be pointless. But it could be just single player campaign only because that wasn't included in the f2p.

My guess are Killzone 3, Gran Turismo 5, GoW3 or maybe WRC.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭martineatworld

I'd say Gran turismo 5 could be a good shout, with the new one coming this year.

Well I say that as I'm hoping for it really...!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,111 ✭✭✭wilser

In other news the replacements for LBP 2, Infamous 2 and Motorstorm will be announced at 4pm today[/QUOTE]

Does this mean we are losing these games straight away, or will we still have them until our plus expires?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,101 ✭✭✭MitchKoobski

My money would be on Playstation All Stars Battle Royal anyway.

It's pretty much a marketing tool for other games, while being a fun game by itself.

wilser wrote: »

Does this mean we are losing these games straight away, or will we still have them until our plus expires?
    As long as they're in your download list and you're subbed, then they're yours, same as the monthly updates

• Registered Users Posts: 8,438 ✭✭✭RedXIV

wilser wrote: »

Nope, same as all the others, as long as you have it "purchased" its with you till PS+ expires

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,537 ✭✭✭✭Varik

EnterNow wrote: »
    The last few times I've used it here, it's been lightning quick.

After that I downloaded a load of stuff (38GB) it was done in 5 hours.

EDIT: 4400 post, 4400 great number bad TV series.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement