Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Playstation Plus Discussion Thread - FAQ in first post

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,794 ✭✭✭sweetie

CastorTroy wrote: »
    Woah, they don't give us much time to breathe, do they. Announcing the July update later today. Doesn't feel that long since June was announced

whoooah - i've yet to put more than a couple of hours into any game i've got on this service! Pesky new releases and gamestop trade in deals. I'm sure when the new gen consoles come out i'll catch up!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,174 ✭✭✭✭Captain Chaos

CastorTroy wrote: »
    Woah, they don't give us much time to breathe, do they. Announcing the July update later today. Doesn't feel that long since June was announced

Well it is the 19th of the month in fairness. Have to give people time to clear out their HDDs and or buy bigger ones.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 784 ✭✭✭Klair88

WHAAATT?!!!! More games already?! I'm literally only 4 or 5 hours into all of ths months games! I wanted to platinum demon's soul's and SOTC!!! aaaannd i have The Last of us... I am spoilt.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,163 ✭✭✭Beefy78

I haven't even added this month's games to my shopping cart yet, FFS. Sort it out, Sony.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,111 ✭✭✭wilser

Beefy78 wrote: »
    I haven't even added this month's games to my shopping cart yet, FFS. Sort it out, Beefy.

FYP

• Advertisement

Don't blame me. Someone needs to invent a 13th month which we can spend purely clearing our PS+ backlogs.

I'm still stuck on Catherine, FFS.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,068 ✭✭✭Tipsy McSwagger

Am I the only one who finds it harder to play games in the summer due to the late evenings rather than the winter when it gets dark early? I just like to play a game in the dark. I have a load of PS+ games that I still have to get through but can't be bothered when it's still bright out at 10pm.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,090 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Beefy78 wrote: »
    Don't blame me. Someone needs to invent a 13th month which we can spend purely clearing our PS+ backlogs.

I'm still stuck on Catherine, FFS.

But then they would have more games out in that 13th month. So be even more games to play.
    Like I've said before, I think the only game I've finished from Plus is Limbo. Though I have finished other games from when I bought them before Plus had them, like Infamous 2, Arkham City, Uncharted 3 and Dead Space 2

• Registered Users Posts: 2,943 ✭✭✭Burning Eclipse

Klair88 wrote: »
    WHAAATT?!!!! More games already?! I'm literally only 4 or 5 hours into all of ths months games! I wanted to platinum demon's soul's and SOTC!!! aaaannd i have The Last of us... I am spoilt.

That is one difficult feat. I wish you luck brave soul.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 212 ✭✭theUbiq

Getting the platinum in Demon Souls is easy if someone will lets you hold all their upgraded gear... Doing it the long way takes ages and multiple runs through the game.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,943 ✭✭✭Burning Eclipse

theUbiq wrote: »
    Getting the platinum in Demon Souls is easy if someone will lets you hold all their upgraded gear... Doing it the long way takes ages and multiple runs through the game.

Sorry, I was working on the assumption that he wanted the Platinum trophy to mean something :P

Do trophies mean anything?? I'm not sure... ;)

theUbiq wrote: »
    Do trophies mean anything?? I'm not sure... ;)

HOW DARE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad::)
    Sorry, I was working on the assumption that he wanted the Platinum trophy to mean something :P

I most certainly do. Currently on my 2nd playthrough. I see that F1ngers might beat me to it! Everyday i come home from work, stuck on the PS3 and he's playing Demon's Soul's!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,302 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

Klair88 wrote: »
    HOW DARE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad::)

I most certainly do. Currently on my 2nd playthrough. I see that F1ngers might beat me to it! Everyday i come home from work, stuck on the PS3 and he's playing Demon's Soul's!

I can't get it on the asian version, so I doubt I'll get it on the EU version.
    My character tendency is just not changing - staying neutral.
    Killing those black phantoms(Scirvir et al - doing nothing to CT).

I'm playing it non-stop(on NG+++(I think))for the love of it - Easily my game of this generation.

F1ngers wrote: »
    I can't get it on the asian version, so I doubt I'll get it on the EU version.
    My character tendency is just not changing - staying neutral.
    Killing those black phantoms(Scirvir et al - doing nothing to CT).

I'm playing it non-stop(on NG+++(I think))for the love of it - Easily my game of this generation.

Damn.. i still don't fully understand character tendencies so i've definitely screwed up somewhere.

Yeah, what a game! I gotta play Dark souls now!

• Registered Users Posts: 29,839 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

You have to be fu*king kidding me! 3 games i don't own but really wanted to get! Take a bow Sony!

http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2013/06/19/playstation-plus-your-july-update/

In summary
    Leaving PS Plus in July:
    • 3rd July: Kingdoms of Amalur – Reckoning
    • 3rd July: Lord of the Rings War in the North
    • 3rd July: The Cave
    • 3rd July: Rayman Origins
    • 3rd July: Coconut Dodge
    Entering PS Plus in July:
    • 3rd July: Battlefield 3
    • 3rd July: Payday: The Heist
    • 3rd July: Saints Row the Third
    • 3rd July: Ninja Gaiden Sigma Plus
    • 3rd July: Unit 13

F1ngers, try killing a few NPCs...

• Registered Users Posts: 8,438 ✭✭✭RedXIV

sheehy83 wrote: »
    You have to be fu*king kidding me! 3 games i don't own but really wated to get! Take a bow Sony!

http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2013/06/19/playstation-plus-your-july-update/

In summary
    Leaving PS Plus in July:
    • 3rd July: Kingdoms of Amalur – Reckoning
    • 3rd July: Lord of the Rings War in the North
    • 3rd July: The Cave
    • 3rd July: Rayman Origins
    • 3rd July: Coconut Dodge
    Entering PS Plus in July:
    • 3rd July: Battlefield 3
    • 3rd July: Payday: The Heist
    • 3rd July: Saints Row the Third
    • 3rd July: Ninja Gaiden Sigma Plus
    • 3rd July: Unit 13

Awesome! Been really wanting to play payday! We Def need a group for that!

RedXIV wrote: »
    Awesome! Been really wanting to play payday! We Def need a group for that!

On for that! I tried to get some of the lads to buy this before but no one was interested. was mad to play it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭martineatworld

Seems like that leaked picture that was posted earlier in this thread was accuarte enough iirc.

• Advertisement

I Love Playstation+.

Everyone has to contact me, add me and play with me on BF3. I've been addicted to it since Day 1 release. No better man to squad up with.

Really want to play Payday too!

Jesus Christ. Ridiculous selection of games this month.

I'm trying to replay the GTA games ahead of V.... I just don't see that happening with all of these other games coming along.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,265 ✭✭✭RangeR

Wasn't payday released on Plus about a year ago [or more]. I have the game and I doubt I paid for it.

Great game, by the way.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,438 ✭✭✭RedXIV

RangeR wrote: »
    Wasn't payday released on Plus about a year ago [or more]. I have the game and I doubt I paid for it.

Great game, by the way.

It was heavily discounted but not free. Delighted it is now because I was kicking myself for weeks over it

RangeR wrote: »

Great game, by the way.

I think there was a deal where if you bought a certain pack of games, payday was free.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,265 ✭✭✭RangeR

I think there was a deal where if you bought a certain pack of games, payday was free.

Yes, I remember that. Wasn't how I got it, though, as I don't have those other games.

Searched through my emails, and guess what? I did pay for it. Nice one. :) Still a great game.

• Registered Users Posts: 779 ✭✭✭jaxdasher

Just woke up to this fantastic news. If I had one I would be packing my first born now to be delivered to them express.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,537 ✭✭✭✭Varik

Have Unit 13 and BF3 but this way I can install BF3 on multiple consoles.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,090 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Let's see... Don't have it, don't have it, have it on PC, don't have it, don't have it.

I really need to start playing. :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,307 ✭✭✭weiland79

On for that! I tried to get some of the lads to buy this before but no one was interested. was mad to play it.

I already have it but never had anyone to play with :(

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement