Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Playstation Plus Discussion Thread - FAQ in first post

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,634 ✭✭✭✭Richard Dower

^ stuck in my offer there, we'll see....though i think i was too late :-(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭martineatworld

^ stuck in my offer there, we'll see....though i think i was too late :-(

He's got €50 psn codes going for 30 quid as well so you could just buy that instead. No affiliation, used him twice and he was grand to deal with.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭zero19

He's got €50 psn codes going for 30 quid as well so you could just buy that instead. No affiliation, used him twice and he was grand to deal with.

Thanks for that, serious value!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,265 ✭✭✭RangeR

zero19 wrote: »

€50 is serious value...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭martineatworld

He was doing €20 ones for a tenner which was even better again! It made justifying psn games almost too easy:
    "Well it's actually only costing me half that really....!"

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭EGriff

There must be some catch, where would he be getting them that cheap ?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,774 ✭✭✭cadete

no probs :)
    EGriff wrote: »

shop clearance or something like that, cracking value, im good till 2015 myself :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,781 ✭✭✭eddhorse

Probably worked for HMV !

• Registered Users Posts: 14,294 ✭✭✭✭Cienciano

Am I the only one who finds it harder to play games in the summer due to the late evenings rather than the winter when it gets dark early? I just like to play a game in the dark. I have a load of PS+ games that I still have to get through but can't be bothered when it's still bright out at 10pm.

Definitely. Lots of games have parts in dark rooms, or nighttime. Doesn't work as well playing them when sun is shining in.

Got several codes off the guy....legit, every code worked perfect!
    I Paypal'd him....i did a test first, got just one 90 day sub for 8 Euro....it was a legit code, i got a deal off him and in total i got 8 codes.

He emailed the codes, everything is legit from what i can see...you have to pay the PayPal fees, which is only fair considering the incredible value!

• Advertisement

cadete wrote: »
    no probs :)

shop clearance or something like that, cracking value, im good till 2015 myself :pac:

I got four 90 day subs....so i'm solid until April 2015 :cool:

EGriff wrote: »

WHO cares?....half price....its a no brainer! :cool:

Has anyone tried this ?....a free 1 month sub to PS+ via @Playstation Home?

http://www.reddit.com/r/PlayStationPlus/comments/1gwkt8/does_free_ps_trials_for_us_exist/

Go to the virtual E3 booth in playstation home. If you do 4-5 quests, you'll get a 30 day trial as a reward. Totally worth it. It took me less than 5 mins.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,303 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

Totally worth it.

Home isn't worth the space it takes up on my xmb - deleted it but the icon is still there.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭zero19

I got four 90 day subs....so i'm solid until April 2015 :cool:

I'm good till next year anyway. Now I need to upgrade my HDD. :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,042 ✭✭✭zl1whqvjs75cdy

Is anyone else thinking of changing hard drive immediately when they buy a PS4? No way in hell is 500 gb gonna go the distance for the PS4, especially if that Gaikai thing ever happens.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,301 ✭✭✭✭gerrybbadd

Is anyone else thinking of changing hard drive immediately when they buy a PS4? No way in hell is 500 gb gonna go the distance for the PS4, especially if that Gaikai thing ever happens.

Gaikai will stream games from online servers and wont take up any room on your console at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭EGriff

Well gaikai is streaming, the games are hosted on machines somewhere else and only the picture is streamed to you so you won't need any extra HDD space for that.

But yeah, if they keep giving as many games as they are now with PS+ they we're gonna need a lot of space.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 698 ✭✭✭sin0city

Got several codes off the guy....legit, every code worked perfect!
    I Paypal'd him....i did a test first, got just one 90 day sub for 8 Euro....it was a legit code, i got a deal off him and in total i got 8 codes.

He emailed the codes, everything is legit from what i can see...you have to pay the PayPal fees, which is only fair considering the incredible value!

The picture of the card has a UK flag so did you have to set up a UK account?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,438 ✭✭✭RedXIV

Anyone got any other games that work well with remote play? Really enjoyed SotC with it and would like to advantage of that flexibility again :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,463 ✭✭✭Niska

RedXIV wrote: »
    Anyone got any other games that work well with remote play? Really enjoyed SotC with it and would like to advantage of that flexibility again :)

Not sure if 100% up to date:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Remote_Play#Games_and_Software_compatible_with_Remote_Play

sin0city wrote: »
    The picture of the card has a UK flag so did you have to set up a UK account?

No...i checked beforehand, they are Irish market cards, all the codes worked,

How do you get SoTC working? I don't get the option of picking it or Ico when I start. Don't really wanna play Ico.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,265 ✭✭✭RangeR

How do you get SoTC working? I don't get the option of picking it or Ico when I start. Don't really wanna play Ico.

Download and install?

It's a separate download from ICO. Or am I misunderstanding you?

Looks like yer man on Adverts sold everything!....a damn good deal if you had a chunk of cash, i spent 60 Euro....i got 120 Euro in value of PS+ and PSN cards, superb deal!

RangeR wrote: »
    Download and install?

It's a separate download from ICO. Or am I misunderstanding you?

Didn't realize it was a separate install. I shall have another look this evening. Cheers.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,329 ✭✭✭wcarey1975

Looks like yer man on Adverts sold everything!....a damn good deal if you had a chunk of cash, i spent 60 Euro....i got 120 Euro in value of PS+ and PSN cards, superb deal!

twas a great deal got 2 off of him and good on the irish side till end of 2015. Need to find someone on the US side selling them at similar prices and I'll be laughing.

• Registered Users Posts: 119 ✭✭Mudlan

Im very tempted to get PS+ just to build up some games. Great value over the year especially for the amount and quality of games you get ..... the only prob is my HDD is full!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,303 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

Mudlan wrote: »
    Im very tempted to get PS+ just to build up some games. Great value over the year especially for the amount and quality of games you get ..... the only prob is my HDD is full!

You only have to "purchase" them - you can download at your convenience.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 119 ✭✭Mudlan

huummmm.........this might change things!!!haha thanks!!!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement