Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Online printing companies

Options
  • 16-06-2010 3:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 182 ✭✭

There are a lot of options for sending off print jobs (business cards, leaflets - not photos) to online companies that post them to you but was curious if anyone has one that they would recommend using - I've sourced a couple but as I haven't done a huge amount of print work and never used an online company I'd be interested if those who have could recommend a company they've worked with and do good work.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,571 ✭✭✭✭looksee

You would want to be very confident of your work to use an on-line printer. I suggest that initially you use a printer you can talk to and check whether everything is in order. On-line could work out very expensive if you send them something with a problem in it, they will just print what you send.

• Registered Users Posts: 484 ✭✭flanree

Most companies these days operate like an online company, you can email artwork, pay over the phone and they will send out the printing. If you already know a good printer not 'online' try getting their email address.

Advertisement