Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Biology

• 16-06-2010 4:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭

Bio

Right the biology exam is tomo and im a little bit unprepared, As in little i mean hughely.

I saw the other prediction thread but i decided to start this one because im lethal.

What should i be studying tonight (4pm onwards until the exam tomo) to get a good grade, Good as in c1/b3or higher....

Help:eek:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 96 ✭✭lucybrown

ecology........food........photosynthesis.......respiration......human reproduction.....genetics

• Registered Users Posts: 122 ✭✭Burswood

lucybrown wrote: »
    ecology........food........photosynthesis.......respiration......human reproduction.....genetics

Yeah what she said. I'd put money on lymphocytes/defence system too coming up in some form.

Don't forget your experiments!

• Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭Davabo

Burswood wrote: »
    Yeah what she said. I'd put money on lymphocytes/defence system too coming up in some form.

Don't forget your experiments!

I heard the heart is likely? What ones are?

yeah for experiments.....the heart.....effect of exercise on the heart..effect of PH on rate of enzyme action...production of alcohol by yeast....seed germination

osmosis one.....and leaf yeast

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 22 Aisling x

plant chapters often come up, and seeing as photosynthesis is even more tipped than respiration, i'd do plants cos they could easily tie them in with photosynthesis in a question

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,391 ✭✭✭Captain-America

For the love of Christmas. There are about 5 Biology threads now. Look up the other ones before you start a new one. There is plenty of information there.

• Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭Davabo

For the love of Christmas. There are about 5 Biology threads now. Look up the other ones before you start a new one. There is plenty of information there.

Thank you for your concern but i wanted the information quickly which i got, and now im off to study. Youll earn your mod badge someday!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,191 ✭✭✭✭Shanotheslayer

Are these tips for Ordinary also? Or Higher or both?:/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 487 ✭✭muffinz

First of all, go to the experiments part of your bio book and look over them, this will calm you down as they are easy!!

Then:
    Ecology
    Food
    Respiration
    Photosynthesis
    Reproduction

And the dude whos making your exam this year is a genetics freak, so make sure you know your crosses etc!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8 cummins_ellen

Someone is a bit moody :P

• Registered Users Posts: 34 NR

lucybrown wrote: »
    yeah for experiments.....the heart.....effect of exercise on the heart..effect of PH on rate of enzyme action...production of alcohol by yeast....seed germination

I actually said the exact same five earlier on, I have little doubt one of those won't come up.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,391 ✭✭✭Captain-America

Someone is a bit moody :P

G'way! I'm doing me leaving and I'm tired and I spilled tea all over my Biology book and it's too hot outside and I'm tired.

Advertisement