Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

community radio

• 16-06-2010 4:57pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

hello any one intrested in getting involved in a new community radio station in the finnvalley area if you have any interest or can play a part please ring me 0n. <SNIP>

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 46,199 ✭✭✭✭muffler

Hi radio man. First of all I have removed your phone number as its in your own best interests not to have it posted in a public forum. If anyone wants to contact you they can do so by PM.

Secondly tell me about the licence you either have or propose to secure for this proposal.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 radio man

In early stages of applying for a community licence for finn valley area.

• Registered Users Posts: 354 ✭✭puffdragon

""GOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDD MORRRRNIIIIINNNNGGGGGG FIIIINNNNNVALLLLEEYYY"" Sounds like good craic actually look forward to it !!

• Registered Users Posts: 360 ✭✭irlpic

Sounds interesting.

What type of audience /age group do you intend catering for? Any idea when you might be up and running?

Also what kind of help are you after?

were looking for anyone who has an intrest in presenting live shows news readers sports reporters and djs all that is involved with day to day running of a radio station

• Advertisement

Any progress on the radio station , didnt hear anything since your last post ,hope you haven't given up on the idea because we could do with something a bit more diverse than Highland Radio.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 302 ✭✭Lobster

puffdragon wrote: »
    Any progress on the radio station , didnt hear anything since your last post ,hope you haven't given up on the idea because we could do with something a bit more diverse than Highland Radio.

+1 Getting sick of grown men in nice jumpers singing about their mammy's :P

Well I'm not quite sure what they were wearing when they made the recording but it all sounds the same to me .Do they just re-hash the same chord sequence and sing different words to the same tune or is it a notion to me?

finnvalley community radio group still around any one want to get involved with the set up of this new radio station.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 46,199 ✭✭✭✭muffler

radio man wrote: »
    finnvalley community radio group still around any one want to get involved with the set up of this new radio station.
    No need for a new thread on this. Moved to older thread.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 373 ✭✭Ford4000

radio man wrote: »

well there, how are you getting on with the bci as regards your license, what stage are you at now ??

Advertisement