Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kinsale?

Options
  • 16-06-2010 5:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,723 ✭✭✭

I'll be starting a 2 year course down in Kinsale this coming september. What are the options for accommodation from sept to may? Is there much part time work available down there?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,492 ✭✭✭trotter_inc

ec18 wrote: »
    I'll be starting a 2 year course down in Kinsale this coming september. What are the options for accommodation from sept to may? Is there much part time work available down there?

Thanks

Can't say for sure but I'm be fairly sure you won't have any problems finding somewhere. Kinsale is very touristy during the summer and I imagine there would be plenty of apartment lying idle from Sept - May.

Can't help you on the work front I'm afraid.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,723 ✭✭✭ec18

thanks for the reply i'll have a look t a few job sites on the off chance something shows up

• Registered Users Posts: 870 ✭✭✭overmantle

YOU'RE DEFINITELY GOING AT THE BEST TIME OF THE YEAR AS THERE SHOULD BE PLENTY OF HOLIDAY ACCOMMODATION TO LET AT OFF PEAK TIMES.

anyone know if theres many 1 bed apartments around kinsale?

• Registered Users Posts: 290 ✭✭Longboard

• Advertisement

just another question I've a place in Garretstown......what are the broadband options out there? (if any)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,017 ✭✭✭invinciblePRSTV

ec18 wrote: »
    just another question I've a place in Garretstown......what are the broadband options out there? (if any)

Fixed line Eircom broadband is available in the G'town area alright, i assume other providers also cover the area if Eircom do.

Advertisement