Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

South Africa -v- Uruguay

• 16-06-2010 5:50pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,838 ✭✭✭

I don't like the look of this fixture. I think South Africa are well within their rights to win it. Home advantage is huge and the shouldn't be as nervous as they seemed to be at the start of their first game.

Not entirely sure how the second round of games will affect the players but I fancy a tiny scorecast on Mphela 1-0 @ 33/1. Wincast is 5/1 with Mphela

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 12,333 ✭✭✭✭JONJO THE MISER

Thinking of doing the card indes up to 45pts with PP, another poster said the ref in the match doesnt hand out many cards, what do ye think lads?
    Is there anywhere where i can find how many cards were giving out on the matches so far?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,476 ✭✭✭Comic Book Guy

Defo going to sit this one out, would have fancied a punt on forlan anytime scoree but disastrous run of bets on spain, brazil, italy, england have really dampened my enthusiasm ffs bookies are cleaning up.
    Think i will hold off til england game friday nite, who i fancy to give algeria a good trimming.
    Anyway best of luck to ye this eve lads hope our luck changes

• Closed Accounts Posts: 388 ✭✭redroar1942

Group is there fort he taking we might finally get a few goals :eek:

SA looked decent in the opener, Urugauy largely a bunch of hackers + Forlan. Lay of Uruguay for me and I wouldn't put anyone off betting on plenty of cards being shown.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 591 ✭✭✭matt1958

Group is there fort he taking we might finally get a few goals :eek:

SA looked decent in the opener, Urugauy largely a bunch of hackers + Forlan. Lay of Uruguay for me and I wouldn't put anyone off betting on plenty of cards being shown.

Mexico murdered them in the first half only for totally disgraceful finishing from Franco Mexico would of strolled through the match imo..

• Registered Users Posts: 564 ✭✭✭Clemon

Draw @ 9/4

Suck It.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,346 ✭✭✭blindpilot

Forlan first goal 30 euro at 9/2. My luck has to change sometime.:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,931 ✭✭✭✭mailburner

i've layed south africa at 6/4 to win any half
    i see them getting nothing from this but nil nil will do

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,480 ✭✭✭Devastator

25-45 booking points at 11/5

&

35-55 booking points at 11/5

Ideally I want to see 4 players booked :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,696 ✭✭✭mark renton

MOTM - SA Goalkeeper

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 12,333 ✭✭✭✭JONJO THE MISER

1 yellow already, oh dear:(.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,758 ✭✭✭el diablo

Clemon wrote: »

Suck It.

Is this the latest craze down in Roscommon or wherever you're from?

It's getting a bit boring now. :confused:

We're all in this psy-op together.🤨

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 454 ✭✭greeno

I went for over 2.5 stuck 40 on it there i'm likely mad but it looks like both going for it.

el diablo wrote: »
    Is this the latest craze down in Roscommon or wherever you're from?

It's getting a bit boring now. :confused:
    Why does it annoy you? I dont comment on your posts. Keep to yourself in future.

blindpilot wrote: »
    Take a bow son.

I'll take that!!!!:D Sweet strike too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 206 ✭✭AlmostFamous

congrats

1 yellow already, oh dear:(.

could have been worse, it was also handball he could have been sent off for that in first 2 days of the tournament :D
    Why does it annoy you? I dont comment on your posts. Keep to yourself in future.

Don't ****in post on a PUBLIC internet forum if you dont want people to comment :rolleyes:

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

38508584.jpg

Shame I didn't lump on it but beggars can't be choosers with how bad this WC has been :pac:

My lowest goalscorer type bet as well! :pac::pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,476 ✭✭✭Comic Book Guy

Defo going to sit this one out, would have fancied a punt on forlan anytime scoree but disastrous run of bets on spain, brazil, italy, england have really dampened my enthusiasm ffs bookies are cleaning up.

Now I'm ANGRY :mad:!!

Well done Blind pilot!

Devastator wrote: »
    Don't ****in post on a PUBLIC internet forum if you dont want people to comment :rolleyes:

I dont mind people commenting on my posts but what i dont like is when they feel the need to comment with a cynical attitude and when i ahve done nothing to deserve it.

Ok DEV.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,559 ✭✭✭refusetolose

I dont mind people commenting on my posts but what i dont like is when they feel the need to comment with a cynical attitude and when i ahve done nothing to deserve it.

Ok DEV.

all you need to do is stop posting that "suck it" $hit

makes you look a little dim really,which im sure you're not

Tbh it isnt doing anything on anyone so i see any reason to change it. I dont tell anyone else what to say or not to say so they have no right to tell me what to do. This is clogging up this thread which is supposed to be about gambling so this is the last time i will comment on this issue,

Warm Regards,
    Clemon

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

Clemon, just out of curiosity I'm asking this ;)

But why do you say "suck it" ?

Right a little tenner on Uruguay 2-0 at 4.4 on betfair.

EDIT:8.16 matched on that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,696 ✭✭✭mark renton

cant believe how bad sa are -laying sa to score at 3.0

btw - great golf game for free on http://www.wgt.com

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,122 ✭✭✭c montgomery

+1

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,251 ✭✭✭Juwwi

2 fooking nights in a row a late goal has cost me 150 euro each night :mad:

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 4,726 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gonzovision

Nice profit made tonight after a few terrible days

Right a little tenner on Uruguay 2-0 at 4.4 on betfair.

EDIT:8.16 matched on that.

Dang. Not to worry. Looks like the second round of group games will be better going by tonihgts game.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,251 ✭✭✭Juwwi

Thinking of doing the card indes up to 45pts with PP, another poster said the ref in the match doesnt hand out many cards, what do ye think lads?
    Is there anywhere where i can find how many cards were giving out on the matches so far?

that was a bit too close for comfort jonjo

• Closed Accounts Posts: 71 ✭✭dunno?

Dang. Not to worry. Looks like the second round of group games will be better going by tonihgts game.
    Lets hope so!

Devastator wrote: »
    25-45 booking points at 11/5

&

35-55 booking points at 11/5

Ideally I want to see 4 players booked :D

hhhhmmmmm........didn't consider 2 bookings and sending off being ideal either :eek::D

Recouped some losses from earlier in week, time to look onwards and upwards!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 454 ✭✭greeno

First game I made a proper profit on since wc started. sign of good things to come I hope.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,362 ✭✭✭K4t

Tbh it isnt doing anything on anyone so i see any reason to change it. I dont tell anyone else what to say or not to say so they have no right to tell me what to do. This is clogging up this thread which is supposed to be about gambling so this is the last time i will comment on this issue,

Suck it.
    FYP

Regret not backing Uruguay and Forlan first scorer now but decided against it after the Spain result. Such an unpredictable WC so far, with the exception of the Germans. Have to admire them. They always perform on the big occasions.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,931 ✭✭✭✭mailburner

mailburner wrote: »
    i've layed south africa at 6/4 to win any half
    i see them getting nothing from this but nil nil will do

one small bet in each game today but 3 winners
    south africa are crap

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,473 ✭✭✭✭Super-Rush

Warm Regards,
    Clemon

You're right you haven't done anything wrong but having "suck it" attached to every post can give people the impression you are being confrontational or agressive. Especially when you reply to a post by just saying "suck it". I do think you are leaving yourself open to negative comments and people will judge you on those two words.
    Like i said, you haven't done anything wrong and i can't force you to remove it but a good compromise might be to stick it in your sig.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,014 ✭✭✭dotsflan

cant believe i actually won on this game, was starting to forget what winning felt like:p

Advertisement