Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How to Lure Fish

Options
  • 16-06-2010 5:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,728 ✭✭✭

Lads im total newbee at this...I dont have a clue really..

I live in wexford, so have great access to the sea...Recently i was bought a beachcaster and i got a few lures with it...

Im wonder can any one tell me the right way to set up a rig for a lure??

Such as do i put a weight on the line??? etc..

Or if any one could tell me any good websites where i can even see pictures of how to do it..

Im abit afraid and shy of going and asking on the sea angling forum, so i hope some one here can help me out..

Thanx again..

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 3,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭coolwings

There is more there than I am going to even try to answer.
    Maybe someone else has a day off!
    Have you considered popping down to the local library and read a couple of sea fishing books?
    Your questions after might be more specific, and less in need of a 100 page reply!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,920 ✭✭✭Dusty87

Or even your local dealer if hes a good guy will tell you about the basics, but as Coolwings says there is a lot, im trying to learn myself at the mo

• Registered Users Posts: 864 ✭✭✭jack01986

Thats a serious question and could take ages to answer as the others said. Id read up on the basics of sea fishing first of all might help you understand whats needed.
    http://www.seafishingonline.com/sea_fishing/Sea_Fishing_Basics.htm

Just saying I just did a quick google and came up with that im sure there is muhc more out there.

Advertisement