Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Going out of my mind

Options
  • 16-06-2010 6:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Hi Everyone, I am going out of my mind with my daughter. I think i may be more upset than she is with all that has happened. She is 6 going on 7 at the end of July and heading into 2nd class come September and very much a quiet little one with poor motor skills (we are working at the min with HSE on this). The problem is the kids in her class - they are so cruel to her, they have been bullying her unknown to me for months. I approached the principal along with my hubby as one kid in particular was really giving her a rough time and in no uncertain terms he told us he would not do anything about it - it has since been dealt with by the managment board. She is the youngest in the class and I have picked up on her behaviour changing so much in the last few weeks, she is cranky, aggressive and down-right rude. I had been bringing kids up to my house for weeks and having playdates seemed to work for a while but now none of the kids want to come up he has lost all her little friends that she had at the beginning of this year and she seems to be a 'loner'. Its not bothering her at all i know its only 2 weeks until holidays but I start college in Sept and i do not want to be in college worrying about her and there is no possibility of her changing school the school is so convenient for me and my wider family. Any advice would be truely appreciated

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

Try the Parenting forum (in the top of screen menu, Soc > Parenting)

Advertisement