Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

bloomsday

• 16-06-2010 6:19pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,721 ✭✭✭✭

havnt posted here in ages - something a little different on bloomsday

http://pix.ie/thebaz/album/380046

39C75201F424497AABBF573992138F0F.jpg

1175E1389392426EAC8E453CB8D8A5C8.jpg

C3304011485F4C6FA8C7D4B5431DEDAE.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,503 ✭✭✭smelltheglove

Did I see you taking pics of a couple and child at the seafront? Were you dressed up a bit?

Cool shots, I was passing by with the kids in the car and didnt know what was going on, I called Steve to see if he'd go take some pics but he was too busy, it looked interesting, some right charchters I'd say.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,721 ✭✭✭✭thebaz

Did I see you taking pics of a couple and child at the seafront? Were you dressed up a bit?

Cool shots, I was passing by with the kids in the car and didnt know what was going on, I called Steve to see if he'd go take some pics but he was too busy, it looked interesting, some right charchters I'd say.

not me - tee- shirt, shorts and flip flops (Sunday best ;))

this was the only one I took of a kid in the village

0C1F3A817584443BA9C0F97B96079E59.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,503 ✭✭✭smelltheglove

There was a fella going around with a dslr/slr in full dress, looked cool, didnt see the face as I was in the car but I would have told you how well you looked were it you! Looked like fun, was hoping to see more on the way back from Dalkey but they all seemed to be gone.

Advertisement