Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

L.C. Art 2010

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 147 ✭✭Areq

frankymail wrote: »
    Can't believe Newgrange decided to pull an Eavan Boland on it. haha FML

well at last boland and newgrange will be on next year while repeating :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 EveBann

I literally think i got about 15 for that first question...Only studied Newgrange and knew it was really risky and it didnt pay off!I also depended on Mosaccio which i managed to fit in for the 'animal' painting...could have gone a lot worse i guess..

• Registered Users Posts: 11,792 ✭✭✭✭klose

What are the chances of Francis Bacon coming up, ladies and gents?

Damn you :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 147 ✭✭Areq

EveBann wrote: »
    I literally think i got about 15 for that first question...Only studied Newgrange and knew it was really risky and it didnt pay off!I also depended on Mosaccio which i managed to fit in for the 'animal' painting...could have gone a lot worse i guess..

yeah , 15 for that one is well ,i knw only lunulae xd ****ty question it was .. i swear ... :mad: ahhh . if not for that one i would propably got b1-a2 now only hope for ****n c1 -b3 ... :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41 SEInvincible

lads willl regatta at d'argenteuil be accepted as a landscape painting?!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 35 I Found Nemo

I did Giotto for European question for a painting with animals. Flight into Egypt. My sketches were awful lol!
    Do you think it's safe for the European section if I just did Pre Raphaelite Brotherhood (hoping depicing water will come up...), Donatello, and a bit on Giotto?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 EveBann

Areq wrote: »
    yeah , 15 for that one is well ,i knw only lunulae xd ****ty question it was .. i swear ... :mad: ahhh . if not for that one i would propably got b1-a2 now only hope for ****n c1 -b3 ... :mad:

Ditto..its ****ty..spent ages on the craft..i'll probably view my paper just to work out how i did in the practical

Advertisement