Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Monaghan Skirmish Site Anyone Would Play ?

• 16-06-2010 6:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 42

Hi

Would there be many people coming to play to Monaghan airsoft skirmish site if it would be set up some where in Monaghan area ?
    Just if we get big enough number it might open up, or maybe other people from other cities come to play in it ?

Just an idea to see if many people play airsoft in monaghan.. if no replies.. it will not be started

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 777 ✭✭✭.SONIC.

i mite be able to pop up every few moths when im going to my aunties house,

where were ya planning on opening??

• Registered Users Posts: 42 Donatas2

I'm really not part of this so really wouldn't know but i think it would be in Castleblayney Area

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 airsoftguy

good post mate. Thanks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,763 ✭✭✭Airsoft Reloded

Your best bet is not relying on boards for customers, do some questionnaires up and ask the local people would they attend. The airsofters will come over time to check it out anyway.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 363 ✭✭Mando Commando

We got a bit of a gang in Sligo, I'm sure we would give Monaghan a lash every now and then if it were up and running....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16 smallbike

there are a few of us from carrick who play regularly. plus a few heads from dundalk who would make the trip up!

Advertisement