Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Luas & Newlands Cross

Options
  • 16-06-2010 6:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 290 ✭✭

Hi guys,

I was wondering if someone could help me out! I'm travelling to Dublin tomorrow and staying in Bewleys at Newlands Cross tomorrow night. I've heard I can get the LUAS out to the Red Cow (can anyone tell me which LUAS I get?). Some people have told me I could walk to the hotel, while some people have said not to because it's on a main road and whatnot.

Is there a taxi rank near the LUAS stop at the Red Cow by any chance?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,117 ✭✭✭Tails142

It's the red line luas, and you wont be able to walk to Newland's cross from it so you will need to get a taxi, I'd say there's a rank but don't know for definite.

• Registered Users Posts: 290 ✭✭outsourced_ire

Tails142 wrote: »
    its the red line and you can walk it

Nice one, thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,299 ✭✭✭irishguy

Hi guys,

I was wondering if someone could help me out! I'm travelling to Dublin tomorrow and staying in Bewleys at Newlands Cross tomorrow night. I've heard I can get the LUAS out to the Red Cow (can anyone tell me which LUAS I get?). Some people have told me I could walk to the hotel, while some people have said not to because it's on a main road and whatnot.

Is there a taxi rank near the LUAS stop at the Red Cow by any chance?

You can walk to it. You have to take the footbridge over the N7 then walk along the other side of the road (theres a footpath). Its only about 15mins or taxi

Advertisement