Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Poll: should Chloe be killed off?

Options
  • 16-06-2010 7:06pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,634 ✭✭✭✭

Well?....any point to her besides the pouty lips and general eye candy?
    If yes to killing her off....how would you do it?

Should Chloe be killed off? 59 votes

Yes
    0% 0 votes
    No
    54% 32 votes
    Don't care!
    27% 16 votes
    Chloe who?
    18% 11 votes

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,067 ✭✭✭Gunmonkey

Dont really care, she is a minor character and just there to make Eli nervous/ sexually frustrated.

As for method of death, her and Eli finally hook up and he ends up crushing her ribcage doing the deed.

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 15,001 ✭✭✭✭Pepe LeFrits

Nah. I think the character has a lot of potential for development and is a good foil for the other characters.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,924 ✭✭✭✭RolandIRL

Gunmonkey wrote: »
    Dont really care, she is a minor character and just there to make Eli nervous/ sexually frustrated.

As for method of death, her and Eli finally hook up and he ends up crushing her ribcage doing the deed.
    i can see a Futurama moment with Colonel Young, asking "what she die of?" with Eli responding "Crushed pelvises" :D

i don't really care otherwise. destiny needs a bit of eye candy. my eyes get sore looking at Lt. boobs all day :)

• Registered Users Posts: 83,350 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

Theres always pointless people in places they shouldnt be. Its actually a very, very important aspect of storytelling. Or else you'd always have a marine biologist when you needed one.

I still think theres a lot of story potential to be had with Chloe. Im in no hurry to wish her axed.

• Registered Users Posts: 444 ✭✭Chochese

I don't think so. What's the harm in having a character like hers milling around the ship? Surely that makes it more believeable as a situation*, instead of having all kickass military and scientists and no regular Joes and Josephines!

*about as believeable as is possible when you're talking about SGU!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭GisforGrenade

I am always hoping that someone just shoves her out the nearest airlock and everyone can move on with their lives, I really do not see the point of her at all, there are plenty of other 'normal' people that can be focused on.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,186 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

I'll bet that if the actresses playing Lt James and Chloe had been reversed, you'd all be singing praises about her :rolleyes:

I dont think she should be killed off, at least not for no reason. I think that character deaths are important in darker shows like this, but it cant be just a 'damn, she's dead...oh well' moment. I think she'll be the go to guy (so to speak) for the civilians. Wray obviously has an agenda, but Chloe is the trustable one.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,658 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Kiith wrote: »
    I'll bet that if the actresses playing Lt James and Chloe had been reversed, you'd all be singing praises about her :rolleyes:

couldnt agree more, while Chloe wouldnt be by cup of tea check out the FHM pics with her and TJ, you'll change your mind :)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,186 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

couldnt agree more, while Chloe wouldnt be by cup of tea check out the FHM pics with her and TJ, you'll change your mind :)
    Been there, done that :p

• Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭GisforGrenade

Kiith wrote: »
    I'll bet that if the actresses playing Lt James and Chloe had been reversed, you'd all be singing praises about her

Not really, Chloe is so badly written that no one could make her seem like even a remotely interesting person.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 2,968 Mod ✭✭✭✭LoGiE

Kill the ship's bike? Yes preferably by disintergration. I dont think the character is going anywhere tbh. Cya later moon face!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,207 ✭✭✭hightower1

whiteman19 wrote: »
    my eyes get sore looking at Lt. boobs all day :)

RIIIIGGGHHTTT..... your "eyes" ... ;)

lol

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,634 ✭✭✭✭Richard Dower

LoGiE wrote: »
    Kill the ship's bike? Yes preferably by disintergration. I dont think the character is going anywhere tbh. Cya later moon face!

LOL! :D bless her.

Advertisement