Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

When I drop levels in the exam, do I have to tell someone?

• 16-06-2010 7:27pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 46

So, I'm dropping down to ordinary Biology tomorrow morning (please don't try and talk me out of it, I've failed this subject consistently for the past two years - including the mock), and I have a question.

I was just wondering, do I have to announce it to somebody? The examiner, maybe? Or can I just sit down and ask for the OL exam paper?

Thanks a bunch, in advance. :)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 338 ✭✭ajjmk

id say you'd be grand just mentioning it to your examiner when they're giving out the papers :)

• Registered Users Posts: 827 ✭✭✭Cian92

Just sit down and request the OL paper.

• Registered Users Posts: 656 ✭✭✭Victoria.

Some people in my year changed french levels today and I'm pretty sure they told nobody. They ask you what level you want and you just say ordinary. Just whatever you do don't take the wrong one and open it because you can't give it back. A guy in my year has done this no joke :rolleyes: He was doing pass and he did higher.

Advertisement