If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for a larger LED TV

Options
  • 16-06-2010 6:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 683 ✭✭✭

I'm interested in larger LED TVs if you have any?

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, RicherSounds.ie Moderator Posts: 2,505 Mod ✭✭✭✭The Ritz

Howdy,

I've given your query a thread of its own, easier to keep track that way.

Cheers,

Ritz.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,957 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Ashley

Nicola on behalf of Ash:

Hey Gosh,

What kinda size did you have in mind?

You can have a browse through our website and give me a shout if you see anything that catches your eye. www.philipsshop.ie

Thanks a mil, Nicola. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 683 ✭✭✭Gosh

Nicola,

Not really interested in Philips, have a 42" LCD that's just stopped working (no picture at all) after 2 years 5 months. Would be looking for 42-47" LED.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,957 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Ashley

Nicola on behalf of Ash,

No worries Gosh,

I'll have to point you towards our estemmed collegues in Richer Sounds to help you out with this as myself and Ash are based in the Philips Shop.

Thanks and let me know if you need anything else.

Nicola.

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Gosh wrote: »
    I'm interested in larger LED TVs if you have any?

Gosh,

apologies for keeping you waiting!

Here are a few ideas:

LG 42LE5300 - £699.95 or £769.95 with our 5 year warranty - really nice new LED from LG and it does look really sexy.

Sharp 40LU700 again 1080p LED £799.95

Philips 40PFL5605H with BLu Ray DVD & Free stand €EURO 999.99

Keep me posted if any of these are interesting or if we have to try that bit harder!

ATB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Advertisement

Thanks John-already seen the LG 42LE5300 - it is, as you say, a sexy thing and almost £300 cheaper (without the extended warranty) than others.

Can you deliver to Offaly and if so what's the cost?

Thanks

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Gosh wrote: »
    Thanks John-already seen the LG 42LE5300 - it is, as you say, a sexy thing and almost £300 cheaper (without the extended warranty) than others.

Can you deliver to Offaly and if so what's the cost?

Thanks

Gosh,

apologies for taking so long to get back to you!

No problem to Offaly - £699.95 + £29.95 delivery.

If you wanted to go for our 5 year warranty - just add £69.95.

Thanks again and keep me posted if you would like us to pop one aside for you - it's a cracking deal and having checked the pricing online in the ROI - you are dead right we are €100's cheaper than most people online!

Thanks againa nd keep us posted if we can assist in any way,

ATB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

John,

Thanks for coming back to me-will let you know if I want to go with the LG

John,
    I might be interested in this tv if it can wall hang on my existing wall brackets.

I've a 6 year old 42" philips plasma thats still going strong but needs updating obviously.

Is there a 46" version of this Lg? and what price is that if I'm tempted that far? And do you think either would fit on the philips brackets?
    I might go for a philips again but my absolute top budget for this is €800.

I'll be using the TV primarally for Sky HD and for a Sagem freeview HD pvr.
    Down here in South wicklow I get a 100% quality freeview [DTT] signal from wales from a transmitter that will have dTT HD services switched on on june 29th.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.