Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone know of a good local Curtain maker/Roman Blinds

Options
  • 16-06-2010 7:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 265 ✭✭

Just wanted to check if anyone knows of someone that can make Roman Blinds in the Bray/ Greystones area. I have bought some material and need to have one made and was thinking of trying to get it done locally or even if someone who is at home and doing it as a hobby/ odd job. What would the charges be etc? Thanks.:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 41,066 ✭✭✭✭Annasopra

I know a curtain makers in Bray - do you want me to PM you details

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

• Registered Users Posts: 2,427 ✭✭✭tc20

Sandra in the fabric shop on Hillside road, just beyond the hairdressers should be able to help you.

• Registered Users Posts: 594 ✭✭✭Fiachra2

Ken McQuade (Classic Curtains) in Bray 2765116. Makes some of the fabrics for "The Tudors" but he can do more modern stuff!

He is very good

• Registered Users Posts: 265 ✭✭Sparks115

Thanks all for your help - JOhnnymcg could you PM those details if you could thanks. I will try all and see which is the best quote.

Advertisement