Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Graduate Diploma in Psychology

Options
  • 16-06-2010 8:20pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 34

Im looking for a little bit of info if anyone has it about the Grad Dip in Psych. in Cardiff. You see I have just been offered the course but because I dont have any psychology modules taken as part of my undergrad I have to take up 3 modules as part of their School of Psychology Diploma Entry Program. Does anyone know the logistics of this? As in will I need to be in Cardiff for this? Or is it more like Open University type set up? I have just emailed the School themselves but was hoping someone on here might have some info for me!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,302 ✭✭✭JohnMearsheimer

I'd imagine you would have to be in Cardiff for them. I knew a few people that did this course but they all came from Arts psychology backgrounds so didn't have to do the entry program. Oddly enough if you do this course there will probably be lots of people from NUI Galway doing it. If you do go over and need info about where to live in Cardiff and all that let me know.

Advertisement