Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

tralee employment

Options
  • 16-06-2010 8:48pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 490 ✭✭

hi i was wondering is there much employments in tralee.i looked at fas and so on i don,t see any thing

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,954 ✭✭✭counterlock

Fraid not, I've been looking for work for there for the past 6 months :( Although, I would say you are better off dropping CV's into places. Its hard to find jobs advertised online in Kerry

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,729 ✭✭✭Acoshla

A few friends of mine have lost their jobs due to places closing in the last while, not much hope of new employment around there these days.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 490 ✭✭ladylouise

it hard when you can,t get job stuck at home 7 days weeks with no real money to go any where or do any thing.where i live there is nothing to do.life is just passing by.no social life where i live.if i had move to new town.where things to do and places to go.
    its just not fair.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,729 ✭✭✭Acoshla

The majority of people are in that situation at the moment, including myself. You should try doing some volunteer work just to get out of the house and give you some routine.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 490 ✭✭ladylouise

Spadina wrote: »
    The majority of people are in that situation at the moment, including myself. You should try doing some volunteer work just to get out of the house and give you some routine.
    i am going nuts for boredom .i have no life at all.i missed out too on things living in a small town with no facilities.i hate watching my life passing by stuck inside when i rather be in place like tralee with great social life,places to and place to meet people.sports clubs
    its paradise to where i am living.i,d love to live there.i have no friends either or any thing else no car either

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 7,941 Mod ✭✭✭✭Yakult

Theirs jobs around alright, but your gonna need experience and luck to get them.

The best thing you can do is hand in a cv every where you can and just hope for the best. How old are you out of curiosity?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,201 ✭✭✭ongarboy

there are good websites such as jobs.ie or careerjet.ie which list a lot of jobs and if you input Tralee or Kerry in location it will bring up all available jobs for that region. If you have retail experience, I see on jobs.ie that a big household/homeware store Homestore and More are looking for retail staff for a new store in Tralee.

Advertisement