Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Irish Rail discount codes?

Options
  • 16-06-2010 8:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,172 ✭✭✭

I was wondering if there are any new/valid discount codes for Irish Rail? I really don't want to have to pay €58 for just an overnight trip to Clare from Dublin. Thanks!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Pangur.2008

Don't know of any discount codes, but Irish Rail currently have a number of trains that have discounted fares if you book online and can be flexible about the journey times.

As you're booking your tickets online at the right-hand side there is a € sign which tells you how much the ticket is, just keep going through them till you find the cheap tickets. From personal experience trains to Limerick cost either €10 or €15 one way, so your return journey should cost between €20/€30 at the most.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,657 ✭✭✭Cape Clear

cosmic wrote: »
    I was wondering if there are any new/valid discount codes for Irish Rail? I really don't want to have to pay €58 for just an overnight trip to Clare from Dublin. Thanks!

Keep an eye on their face book page a code was issued on the 1st June. TYhey tend to issue them monthly.

Advertisement