Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Irish Rail - On-line discounts.

Options
  • 16-06-2010 9:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 41

FYI

Just a quick one... Had to book tickets for 2 Adults & 2 Children, Dublin - Cork return, last night and got the lot for 30 euro each way... I think that's great value for money, Adult 10 euro each way & Child 5 Euro each way. :D

Word of caution, these were for morning journeys. I noticed that in the afternoon after 3pm the fares rise to 36 & 18 respectively..:rolleyes:

Well Done Irish Rail!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 786 ✭✭✭center15

fcukhu wrote: »
    FYI

Just a quick one... Had to book tickets for 2 Adults & 2 Children, Dublin - Cork return, last night and got the lot for 30 euro each way... I think that's great value for money, Adult 10 euro each way & Child 5 Euro each way. :D

Word of caution, these were for morning journeys. I noticed that in the afternoon after 3pm the fares rise to 36 & 18 respectively..:rolleyes:

Well Done Irish Rail!

It's been like this for the last year or so! €10 each way online at certain times.

• Registered Users Posts: 41 fcukhu

Yeah, I know. I just wanted to flag the savings made by purchasing on-line and also pointing our to check the various times, as the prices vary considerably... Good news story though...My crew are chugging their way up from Cork on their return leg of the journey

Advertisement