Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

my unique dodginess..........

13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 487 ✭✭muffinz

Danger781 wrote: »
    I'm constantly doing that in exams :o At least I can cheer up the examiner's day.. :p

For the sheeps heart experiment we were asked to draw a detailed diagram about the procedure etc, and I had not looked at the experiment at all.. So I drew a heart with a knife in it.. xD

Labelled it 'Scalpel' and 'Sheep heart' :D

For Irish I wrote a load of crap as well :P

For 'An Cearrbhach' we were asked what kind of person is God? The start of my answer..

Obviously I meant to say Heaven but I thought 'Oifreann' meant Heaven! :pac: Examiner is gonna think I'm a satanist :(

For 'Gealt' we were asked about the main points for the poem..

:D:D
    You are a legend :P I wasnt expecting that sheeps heart one, so i drew the heart with the atriums etc. I forgot about a scalpel D:

I wrote all about Death, then i realised it was god and was like........sh*t. xD
    For gealt, i just quoted pretty much the entire poem and then said "ta se greannmhar."
    my diagram of the penis for biology was disgraceful to say the least!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,687 ✭✭✭Danger781

muffinz wrote: »
    You are a legend :P I wasnt expecting that sheeps heart one, so i drew the heart with the atriums etc. I forgot about a scalpel D:

I wrote all about Death, then i realised it was god and was like........sh*t. xD
    For gealt, i just quoted pretty much the entire poem and then said "ta se greannmhar."
    my diagram of the penis for biology was disgraceful to say the least!

It's amazing how people constantly draw penis' in school on peoples books and what not, and yet when it comes to an exam nobody can draw it properly..:confused:

It's amazing how people constantly draw penis' in school on peoples books and what not, and yet when it comes to an exam nobody can draw it properly..:confused:
    I know right!! And for the labelling of it, i just pointed to the balls and said pretty much everything they asked for occured there :P

I know right!! And for the labelling of it, i just pointed to the balls and said pretty much everything they asked for occured there :P

I think it was for the pre's a friend of mine drew a penis in great detail with a hand grasping it :P As you can guess my teacher was not impressed with his artistic skills.. :P

• Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭RocketFalls

No eraser for Art History and Appreciation. Had to ask the superitendent for one. That and my performance in almost every exam..

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 837 ✭✭✭denballs

I think it was for the pre's a friend of mine drew a penis in great detail with a hand grasping it :P As you can guess my teacher was not impressed with his artistic skills.. :P

BRILLIANT LMAO!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 mercurypink

For 'Gealt' we were asked about the main points for the poem..

-The bus driver wet his pants. He is enjoying the pleasures of life.

-The Gealt jumped into the doctors arms and really enjoyed this.

-Everyone on the bus was off their head

:D:D

LMFAO I JUST CRIED LAUGHING FOR ABOUT THE LAST 5 MINUTES AFTER READING THAT.

denballs wrote: »
    BRILLIANT LMAO!
    LMFAO I JUST CRIED LAUGHING FOR ABOUT THE LAST 5 MINUTES AFTER READING THAT.

Hopefully the examiner will feel the same way.. :o Bonus marks for making their day :D

• Registered Users Posts: 354 ✭✭lila44

epic thread is epic

i have literally just cried with laughter for the past 15 minutes reading this!!! :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 338 ✭✭ajjmk

At the start of my DCG exam I lifted up my pack of colouring pencils, but didnt realise it was upside down, & all the colours went flying out across the floor! Thank god there were barely any of us in the exam hall or I would have died of mortification! :L

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 330 ✭✭3_BOoYA_X

DCG exam
    Hit off one of my set squares and it managed to land a miles away across the room. Didn't know if i had to ask to get it or what.. had to walk over and pick it up like a sap, mortification it was :o

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,509 ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

For biology or RSE? :D

For biology or RSE? :D

Biology XD

I know this isnt during the exams, but when the lady came for the irish orals, everyone was terrified. we all brought in blue tack to play with under the desk so we wouldnt play with our hair/crack nuckles etc.
    one girl brought in a bobbin, and then accidentaly smacked the examiner in the head with it:pac::pac::pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 126 ✭✭I_Am_The_Walrus

For biology today, we were asked to draw a diagram to explain how involuntary reflexes work.

I was clueless on how to draw a diagram on this, so I did what I normally do and drew a stick figure :D I put his hand on something hot with him saying ouch.. With arrows pointing from the hand to the spine.. :D

That's the exact same thing that I did!! Fúcking brilliant :D

My hot thing was a camp fire hovering in mid-air :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 132 ✭✭orlabobs

I know this isnt during the exams, but when the lady came for the irish orals, everyone was terrified. we all brought in blue tack to play with under the desk so we wouldnt play with our hair/crack nuckles etc.
    one girl brought in a bobbin, and then accidentaly smacked the examiner in the head with it:pac::pac::pac:

Oh no way!!! what did the examiner say? and what was the girl like?!

orlabobs wrote: »
    Oh no way!!! what did the examiner say? and what was the girl like?!
    she said the examiner was like >_> but then laughed and carried on!! I always end up with watery eyes when i get hit in the head, wonder if that happened to the examiner :L thats why i brought in blutack xD

That's the exact same thing that I did!! Fúcking brilliant :D

My hot thing was a camp fire hovering in mid-air :rolleyes:

Yay I'm not alone! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,768 ✭✭✭almostnever

My x-ray tube in physics today looked like a penis.

I'd worry more if you ever encounter that situation in reverse ... ;)

• Advertisement

My x-ray tube in physics today looked like a penis.
    i couldnt remember what an x-ray tube was, so i drew a tube and wrote "x-ray tube" above it... fail.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 837 ✭✭✭denballs

ahhhhhhhh...........if only you werent guys that examiner wouldve been very proud of herself sitting through a whole day of you all playing with your blue tack under the desk......:D

• Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭!?!

For biology today, we were asked to draw a diagram to explain how involuntary reflexes work.

I was clueless on how to draw a diagram on this, so I did what I normally do and drew a stick figure :D I put his hand on something hot with him saying ouch.. With arrows pointing from the hand to the spine.. :D
    rofl i drew a head, a hand touching a lit candle and a hovering spine and a brain inside the head and arrows flying aound :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,305 ✭✭✭Chuchoter

I have a few, but they're all JC.

I was so freaked out the first day I had every pill known to man with me-strepsils, hayfeaver, nurophens, that destresser spray etc. I looked like an insane person and the supervisor spent the whole thing laughing at me! its like I might not know any German, but I'll be damned if I get sick in this exam!

The other one was before history I had this enormous folder of loose sheets of sample essays, notes etc, and I was furiously studying them. Everyone had been talking about how if they thought you were cheating in the JC you were banned from state exams for ten years. One of the sheets fell behind the radiator and the next day the supervisor came up to me and was like 'Is this yours?' and I literally nearly fainted, because I thought she thought I was cheating, and I was like 'You can't stop me doing my Leaving! I didn't cheat!Please believe me!'. Again she nearly died laughing, while I was relearning how to breath.

The other one was my mum is a Spanish teacher and there was a Spanish revisewise lying around and I saw it and I yelled 'omg I never studied Spanish' and then I was like nevermind I don't DO Spanish. :P

The other one was my mum is a Spanish teacher and there was a Spanish revisewise lying around and I saw it and I yelled 'omg I never studied Spanish' and then I was like nevermind I don't DO Spanish. :P
    :D:D:D

Now THAT is classic!! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 _ellie_

f**k up......no ruler or rubber for OL maths...worst graphs ever!!slightly saved by noticing a rubber on the floor at the top of the exam hall,took me until 5 mins before the exam finished to pluck up the courage to ask the examiner to get it for me!:(

Advertisement