Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Drummer Wanted in South Tipp

Options
  • 16-06-2010 9:37pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

Drummer needed for 4 piece originals band. Music varies from soft melodic pop to hard hitting punk rock. Current line up is Guitarist, Bass & Keys. All songs are melody driven and we are looking for someone to bring a bit of flair to the equation. Serious applicants only.....no timewasters
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 irish_4_ever

hi im drumming over 5 years and lookin for a band. i was in a band that done pretty well in my town (clonmel) but have since left them! im 19 and am into litteraly any type of music! i own a pearl export and have the equipment for a good band! you can give me a ring on 0877445540 or email me on deanhorton89@gmail.com.
    cheers!

Advertisement