Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Phone number for Alamo Steakhouse

• 16-06-2010 9:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

I've checked the web & goldenpages but cannot find a contact number for the Alamo Steakhouse. If anyone has it could they PM it to me please, cheers!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,680 ✭✭✭golfball37

Is this place nice? Has anyone eaten there? Passed it a few times and looked inside but never took the plunge

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 798 ✭✭✭maiden

065 684 2396,

I have eaten there a few times for the early bird and loved it. Good honest food at resonable prices!

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Lissylass

Thanks for the number, never eaten there but looking forward to it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,735 ✭✭✭Stuxnet

what size fillets can you get, i heard they were mickey mouse things, wouldnt feed a 2 year old

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,530 ✭✭✭CptSternn

Take a look at the menu - its posted on the building itself so you can read it walking by.

They call themselves a 'steak house', but they only offer one steak on the menu and it is not a filet.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭Insulting_Bitch

Order the platter for starter, so much on it and then covered in the most delicious sticky sauce.

Went there the day after my 21st and was dying going in and could not have had a better feed.

Came out right as rain.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,735 ✭✭✭Stuxnet

No fillet steak in a steak house, says it all

Advertisement