Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Camera Club in Castlebar?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭Anzac_11

bandit197 wrote: »
    Hi folks. I cant make it on Saturday but I will certainly meet up with ye at the next meeting.

No worries bandit. Catch up with you next time. Mayo Miss and I might even put up some of our photos on this board to show you what you missed out on...lol.

n775394096_1458259_1321.jpg
    Shutterbug friend waiting patiently for members to join in. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 907 ✭✭✭bandit197

Anzac_11 wrote: »
    No worries bandit. Catch up with you next time. Mayo Miss and I might even put up some of our photos on this board to show you what you missed out on...lol.

Please do....Id love to see them.

• Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 28,803 Mod ✭✭✭✭oscarBravo

Don't forget there's a Photography forum right here on boards.ie.

Not suggesting that anyone shouldn't post photos here; just letting y'all know that there's a virtual camera club (which is about to publish its third book!) on the site that you might be interested in.

• Registered Users Posts: 27 jer1ch0

Have not forgotten either. Busy atm, but will hook up with you guys at some stage.
    I shot this in Moorehall during the summer.
    4411689361_c182b4e085_z.jpg

Thanks Oscar...

No worries, we will definately start posting our photos on that site as well. Thanks for the link.

Looking forward to tomorrow. Now off to the radio show. On this morning between 8.30 - 10. Feel Good Friday, here I come. We're on CRC FM 102.9 or online on the website of CRC FM. :)
    oscarBravo wrote: »
    Don't forget there's a Photography forum right here on boards.ie.

Not suggesting that anyone shouldn't post photos here; just letting y'all know that there's a virtual camera club (which is about to publish its third book!) on the site that you might be interested in.

• Advertisement

Hallo all...

Just wanted to let you all know that there is a Photography course starting in Kiltimagh on the 22nd January. I'm going for it as they will be teaching all those little niggly bits I don't really understand like shutter speed and such.

It runs for 6 weeks on a Saturday and only costs E60. Here is the link if anyone is interested.

http://www.ailishirvinetraining.com/default.html

Good luck and hope to see you there.

Advertisement