Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lost Wallet (Wednesday 16/06)

Options
  • 16-06-2010 10:20pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 23

Lost my wallet today, there was only 25 lids in it but also had my driving license and a few different cards which to replace wud be a pain in the rocks.

Lost after lunch somewhere between the bike station at Charelmont Bridge (opposite the Barge Pub) and Pearse Street bike station/junction with Westland Row.

My route from Charlemount Bridge was:
    Harcourt Tce. > Adelaide Rd. > Fitwilliam Place > Lower Fitwilliam St. > Holles St. > Fenian St. > Uppr Sandwith St. > Boyne St. > Pearse St.

Its a dark brown wallet, with some kind of white paint mark on the back.

Any info/eagle eyes greatly appreciated.....

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,252 ✭✭✭✭stovelid

Try the nearest police stations to there?

Off the top of my head, I can only think of Rathmines and Pearse Street but I assume there are more.

• Registered Users Posts: 433 ✭✭heffomike54

Call into any nearby shops/pubs/businesses as it maybe handed in there. Also report it lost at a Garda station and check in person with nearby Garda stations, such as Irishtown, Harcourt Terrace, and Rathmines.

Advertisement