Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Quad Biking

Options
  • 16-06-2010 10:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 310 ✭✭

Hey Guys and Girls

Not 100% sure if im posting this in the right thread please do correct me if im wrong? but anyway basically im looking for some help here. Where do people go to use there own quad bike I know most people probably have there own private land to use there's on but I was just curious to as where people may go other than there own land?. Iv tried looking it up on the net but all that seems to come up for me are links to family quad biking packages and other quad biking packages related from companys. So can somebody out there and please help me along my way. Im ideally looking for somewhere in Dublin, Wicklow or Wexford but I will listen to anyone that can just point me in the right direction

Cheers!

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

There's a bit of waste ground just off the alfie byrne road near clontarf that has been used for dirtbikes/quads for years. I believe it has been given a makeover recently with better banks, jumps etc etc. Might be worth looking into. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 513 ✭✭✭Cormac2791

Just try up the mountains?

*edit not literally UP the mountain but...

• Registered Users Posts: 18,990 ✭✭✭✭Del2005

dunner515 wrote: »
    Hey Guys and Girls

Not 100% sure if im posting this in the right thread please do correct me if im wrong? but anyway basically im looking for some help here. Where do people go to use there own quad bike I know most people probably have there own private land to use there's on but I was just curious to as where people may go other than there own land?. Iv tried looking it up on the net but all that seems to come up for me are links to family quad biking packages and other quad biking packages related from companys. So can somebody out there and please help me along my way. Im ideally looking for somewhere in Dublin, Wicklow or Wexford but I will listen to anyone that can just point me in the right direction

Cheers!

There is no real place to go on bikes/quads in this country apart from your own land or paying. All the forests are owned by Coillte and most of the mountain sides are privately owned also.

If you have a read of this thread in the 4x4 forum you'll get an idea for some places.

• Registered Users Posts: 21 RHD

Check out Quad Drifting Ireland on Facebook .....they seem to have events all over the place . Hope u find something that suits !!

Advertisement