Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

energy.

• 16-06-2010 11:00pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 19

Im wanting to into energy next year in college. I have bsc in energy first at UL on my cao.
    There is a similar course in UCC. What college is better? Both courses look good. Limerick is 2 hours closer than cork so that is a major factor. Is UCC worth the long drive?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 513 ✭✭✭Cormac2791

Try jordanstown in the ucas (uk) system. Renewable energy will be big in the future!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 foxpoint1

is it too late?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 814 ✭✭✭NotExactly

foxpoint1 wrote: »
    Im wanting to into energy next year in college. I have bsc in energy first at UL on my cao.
    ?

Was looking at that course. Could you see the points rising allot? they're around 430 now I think.

i hope they stay below 450..thats what im aiming for.it looks like a very interesting course with many future possibilities.

• Registered Users Posts: 513 ✭✭✭Cormac2791

foxpoint1 wrote: »
    is it too late?

If your in the middle of the leaving cert, yes. If you're in 5th year, you can apply before December!

I get the impresion your in 6th year... :)

• Advertisement

yes im doing my exams.was thinking that alright.but seeing since i said next year, i thought he meant otherwise.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,454 ✭✭✭mink_man

energy engineering in GMIT, points last year 360, points this year probably goin up to 400+, good course!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 814 ✭✭✭NotExactly

NotExactly wrote: »
    Was last year the 1st year for that course?

It's only the second year for that course yeah?

Advertisement