Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Strike Force : LA Tonight

• 16-06-2010 11:28pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭

Card
    Renato Sobral vs. Robbie Lawler
    Marius Zaromskis vs. Evangelista Santos
    Conor Heun vs. Karl James Noons
    Tim Kennedy vs. Trevor Prangley
    Lolohea Mahe vs. Shane del Rosario
    RJ Clifford vs. Jeremy Umphries
    Marcus Kowal vs. Hugo Sandoval

Don't see it on the Bravo listings so guess they aren't picking it up :(

I'll see if I can dig up a stream. Really want to see Cyborg v Zaromskis

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,720 ✭✭✭Sid_Justice

lawer and kennedy fights will be good as well, dont know the other chappies.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,659 ✭✭✭unknown13

Solid card. Lawler / Babalu should be a nice fight, Heun has nothing to lose against KJ and could give KJ a decent fight.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

Not starting till 4am ouch

Not starting till 4am ouch

It is a 4 fight card with no five rounders and it is in LA (west coast). Sounds about right time for that card to start

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

unknown13 wrote: »
    It is a 4 fight card with no five rounders and it is in LA (west coast). Sounds about right time for that card to start
    I know but its also a wednesday & im working in the morning

• Advertisement

I know but its also a wednesday & im working in the morning

Watch the fights on the internet tomorrow.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

unknown13 wrote: »
    Watch the fights on the internet tomorrow.

Yes same here forgot the time difference so a google tomorrow for me too

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,089 ✭✭✭✭rovert

Did Zaromskis win? lol

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 963 ✭✭✭Richy06

Nope. Cyborg destroyed him!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

Yeah he just didn't look good at all, finish was a reminder of fedor v arlovski. Cyborg on the other hand did look good at the lower weight.

Kennedy's sub was very nice.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,254 ✭✭✭Evil_Clown

Really enjoyed this show, if anyone hasn't seen it the first fight on the live show between kj Noons and Conor Heun was really entertaining over and back stuff, worth downloading.
    Cyborg looks good at WW also

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 963 ✭✭✭Richy06

Yeah it was a really entertaining show all around really. I really don't like the ring announcer they use though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 516 ✭✭✭Jayo_M

It was a great show in fairness, much better than the card would have led you to believe. Kennedy looks like he could be quality and Cyborg looked really good. Zaromskis really should consider moving down to LW if he wants to keep fighting in the States. Anyone catch the Del Rosario fight?

Advertisement