Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Conservatory - BER

• 16-06-2010 11:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 22

Looking for a bit of advice on a BER Assessment I am currently doing. The issue is over the conservatory which was added to the house. The conservatory is thermally separate as per DEAP manual as the exisitng patio doors used for access. However during the upgrade of the central heating a radiator was added but doesn't have the automatic switch off control to exclude. The conservatory is over 75% glazing. Can anyone advise if I just in put the glazing area in the windows section in DEAP as part of the calculation. I have emailed SEAI twice but no response to date.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 204 ✭✭caesarthechimp

You have to treat it as an extension; glazing and also the other 25%.
    It could end up cancelling out a lot of the gains made in the upgrade, in terms of the BER result :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 22 Redfowler11

Cheers enrate

Advertisement