Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

where to get a new wing mirror for a vw golf??

Options
  • 16-06-2010 11:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,876 ✭✭✭

hi, someone broke my wing mirror - well the mirror is not broken but the frame is. I have an 03 VW golf. Where can I get a replacement? Would I be better to get to new or go to a dismantler? Bear in mind the colour might not be the same which would mean that I would have to have it spray painted as well.. i live in cork city bty..

Comments

Pouladuff dismantlers would be worth a visit / phonecall.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31 big zeb

partfinder.ie is well worth a look, they tell you what yard is breaking what colour, model, year, etc.just had a quick look for you and there are several 03 golfs being broken in cork city and county. you might get lucky with a colour match. failing that there's always ebay or adverts.ie

• Site Banned Posts: 5,904 ✭✭✭parsi

I got an indicator light for my wing mirror from micksgarage.ie and it worked fine. I don't think it was a genuine VW part but it was nice and cheap (and not mission critical).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 269 ✭✭themonboys

Gerlan on Rutland St or McCarthys in Watergrasshill

• Registered Users Posts: 6,876 ✭✭✭sporina

thanks got one in pouladuff

• Advertisement
Advertisement