Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

the drums @ the academy wednesday 1st december

Options
  • 17-06-2010 12:04am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,755 ✭✭✭

oh yes i thought i wouldnt get to see these guys because they are playing oxygen and i aint goig to that sh*itfest :D and their schedule looked mad and they were playing everywere but ireland.now they will be playing their own gig :D:D:D im so happy iv liked the drums for the past year and a hald now and goat explosion and elkland:D i love these guys they're like my modern day smiths/the cure and joy division :) ill defo be going will you be ??

Comments

When are tickets on sale?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,755 ✭✭✭A V A

i think this friday their only 13.50

• Closed Accounts Posts: 252 ✭✭An Gaiscíoch

Damn you procrastination! Went to get tickets last week and they were still available and put it off and now they're gone! Foolish! Damn you credit card bill! Don't suppose anyone has 2 to sell?

Is there a possibily it will be moved to a bigger venue? Seems to happen a good bit these days as bands grow in popularity.

Only really got into them over the past 5 or 6 months. Great band. I expect big things.

if your ever in dublin try sound seller:) they might have a few they always seem to do

i dont think it would be moved , if it was in the button factory , and there was a demand on tickets to would be moved to tripod but i dont know where it would be moved to from the academy

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

A V A wrote: »
    if your ever in dublin try sound seller:) they might have a few they always seem to do

i dont think it would be moved , if it was in the button factory , and there was a demand on tickets to would be moved to tripod but i dont know where it would be moved to from the academy

I think Band Of Horses???????? were moved from Academy to Tripod recently. Id say they wont move this show but will prob come back again and play a bigger venue

• Advertisement

well lets keep our finders crossed its mover to tri pod that would be a great venue

• Closed Accounts Posts: 252 ✭✭An Gaiscíoch

I think Band Of Horses???????? were moved from Academy to Tripod recently. Id say they wont move this show but will prob come back again and play a bigger venue

Yeah I was at that Band of Horses gig. Uncomfortably sweaty in Tripod that night!

i find it sweaty every where anyway

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Anyone know where I can get a ticket for this gig? Am going to Belfast and saw them at Oxegen but would also love to see them in the academy. Ta!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,055 ✭✭✭JJ

Have you tried Toutless.com?

Also, I'm not sure what all the hype's about. I saw them open for Flo and they didn't do anything for me.

• Advertisement
Advertisement