Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Guitarist Wanted Originals Band

• 17-06-2010 12:25am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 12

Hi all,

Originals Band in Maynooth here looking for a guitarist who has a lot of time off to practice and gig. Our influence would be Two Door Cinema Club/Bloc Party/Kings Of Leon. We have all taken a year out of college to put hard work into the band and so far it's going great and the songs are sounding excellent, we just need a guitarist to make the sound even better and to add his own ideas/style to the band. we have no demos yet (planning on recording soon, waiting on final member) but you are more than welcome to come out to our studio for a jam and see how it goes, also we are all experienced musicians with good equipment. we would prefer to work with someone around the 18-22 bracket.

PM if interested,
    Cheers

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 94 ✭✭evil-yoda

hey! i live in maynooth, play rythm guitar! i'm onto pretty much all types of rock and metal... i'm 20 years old, consider me interested :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46 profcreamy

OK this is ridiculous... This is EXACTLY what i've been waiting for... I've been raving about TDCC for months! Love kings of leon (especially aha shake heartbreak and because of the times) and Silent Alarm was on repeat for about a year.

Also, I got a two week job starting july 7th on Maynooth campus!

I want to be in a band who are committed to practicing several times a week, at least. Hell, i'd play every day! I'm sick of playing with people who i have to motivate and coax into practice. I want to share a mindset.

I know I can be what you're looking for, and i live 20min from maynooth. Below are links to three instrumentals I played guitar on recently.

Song 4

Song 5

Song 3

I can sing pretty well too if required. I'm 24

Brian

Advertisement