Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Netball in Galway

Options
  • 17-06-2010 12:41am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 12

Ok so i know this is in the basketball forum but there is no netball forum. I'm interested in joining a netball team in galway if there is one, preferably galway city or help to create a new team. please get in touch if anyone is interested or if anyone knows of a team or someone who i could talk to.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,806 ✭✭✭Lafortezza

Good luck with your search, I had a quick search and all I could really find for Galway was on www.netballireland.com , maybe the mixed summer league might be worth a look? It seems to be underway already but no harm in getting in contact with someone organising and see if there's a spot on a team : http://www.netballireland.com/leagues/summer-mixed-league

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Dominic001

Ok so i know this is in the basketball forum but there is no netball forum. I'm interested in joining a netball team in galway if there is one, preferably galway city or help to create a new team. please get in touch if anyone is interested or if anyone knows of a team or someone who i could talk to.

I suggest you to join the nearest net ball club in your city because travelling far should not be a major concern. Basically net ball club have many teams, trainers and equipments, etc, which helps individuals to train faster.

Advertisement