Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Curious.......

• 17-06-2010 1:07am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9

Basically looking for current LC's input on this:

Can you remember if you did or didn't get your 5th yr summer tests (actual scripts, not just results) returned to you by your teacher when you started back at school in September??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 427 ✭✭Keogg

A.E wrote: »

Can you remember if you did or didn't get your 5th yr summer tests (actual scripts, not just results) returned to you by your teacher when you started back at school in September??

I definitely got a few back, dunno if it was all of them, but I remember going through my maths one

• Registered Users Posts: 3,943 ✭✭✭wonderfulname

A.E wrote: »

Yup, teachers like to physically throw something at you when you get ngs...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 A.E

Thanks for the replies guys! :)

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 7,395 Mod ✭✭✭✭**Timbuk2**

I didn't get any of them back except for English, Maths and Physics, and that's because those particular teachers felt it beneficial to do so.

I think the teachers stuff their beds with everybody's summer tests to keep themselves warm.

• Registered Users Posts: 440 ✭✭gant0

yup,got all mine back in september.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 566 ✭✭✭irish_man

nope I didn't
    i wonder where they are?
    probably the dump
    :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,739 ✭✭✭johnmcdnl

no we never got them back... tbh you'd do them and you'd not want to see them again imo..

most of my teachers just seemed to give us a test because they had to give us something in the time allocated to X SUBJECT in the timetable.. good few were just ordinary extended long class tests on whatever topic we were doing at that particular time

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26 hmmmm52

nope we never got them back but then again no-one ever asked 4 them back....
    except til just before our mocks, one girl asked our chemistry teacher.

the reply was ''ah yeah......i ah kinda burned them girls hope ye dont mind''

so yeah....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,391 ✭✭✭Captain-America

I did. Went through them in class for about a week then.

Advertisement