Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Drama group in Greystones.. who'd be interested?

Options
  • 17-06-2010 1:22am
    Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭

Hi,

I was thinking about setting up a drama group in greystones. It's focus would be on improving the skills of it's members by working on contemporary stuff, incorporating the best from the various schools of acting theory and of course doing a bit of comedic work to add a bit of levity. Eventually i would hope that we could stage some plays even do a bit of film work, i have a lot of friends who are looking for actors for shorts etc.
    I'm a film student myself and have found that i'm really stuck when it comes to finding good talent for my short films etc. A lot of the drama groups i've been to just seem to be comedy improv shows. Are there any people out there who would be interested in such a group and perhaps help in the running of it?

kd

Advertisement