Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Rush Songs Caravan vs BU2B

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 23,223 Mod ✭✭✭✭GLaDOS

Both pretty decent, preferred BU2B

Cake, and grief counseling, will be available at the conclusion of the test

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,072 ✭✭✭PeterIanStaker

BU2B
    How about a 3rd option if you like them both? I ticked Caravan but they're both great.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,144 ✭✭✭peter1892

They're both great - although Caravan took a few listens before it grew on me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,083 ✭✭✭waltersobchak

Have to say Geddy sounds as good as any man half his age..

• Registered Users Posts: 978 ✭✭✭JohnnyCrash

BU2B
    Both good but listened to Caravan first and then BU2B just seemed to me to be a faster version of same,so i picked Caravan.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,861 ✭✭✭RayCon

Think I like BU2B over Caravan but neither are grabbing me the way Snakes and Arrows did upon first listen ... few more listens methinks ..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,223 ✭✭✭Test For Echo

So unusual to have just 2 new tracks to digest rather than a full album of new material.

BU2B was my initial favourite by far, but Caravan is starting to catch up. The more you listen to the songs the more they reveal themselves (typical Rush :cool:). I think both tracks are absolutely cracking material for a band that's been around for so long.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,815 ✭✭✭✭galwayrush

BU2B
    BU2B hit me first, but the more i listened, Caravan got better abd better., Caravan is incredible, so much happening in there.
    The production.. WOW.:cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 513 ✭✭✭Cormac2791

2 great tunes!

BU2B
    I am jealous, just 3 weeks to go and a few of my friends will be seeing Rush live.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 822 ✭✭✭newcavanman

I cannot believe i missed the new Rush film in dublin. I live in Cavan now, but i was actually ij Dublin on the bank hioliday monday night when it was shown in Cineworld.As it happens i missed the 1992 tour in the UK as well, but at least the internet wasnt available in those days so i had some excuse for not knowing about it. Just wondering is anyone heading to the states to see the new tour? would make up for the fact that my folks wouldnt let me go to London in late 81 to see the ' moving Pictures ' tour as i was only 17

I cannot believe i missed the new Rush film in dublin. I live in Cavan now, but i was actually ij Dublin on the bank hioliday monday night when it was shown in Cineworld.As it happens i missed the 1992 tour in the UK as well, but at least the internet wasnt available in those days so i had some excuse for not knowing about it. Just wondering is anyone heading to the states to see the new tour? would make up for the fact that my folks wouldnt let me go to London in late 81 to see the ' moving Pictures ' tour as i was only 17

Dont worry dude its out on DVD on June 29th:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 11,973 ✭✭✭✭Jordan 199

They are both cracking songs, but Caravan wins it for me.

Can't wait for Clockwork Angels to be released next year.

BU2B
    Jordan 191 wrote: »
    They are both cracking songs, but Caravan wins it for me.

Can't wait for Clockwork Angels to be released next year.

Combined with a European tour.;)

galwayrush wrote: »
    Combined with a European tour.;)

Now that would be great. I would love to see Rush live as they are an amazing band. Hopefully it will happen someday :)

• Registered Users Posts: 360 ✭✭Baggio1

both get 10/10 from me sheeer class,,, are their any other mid 50's aged guys doing music of this quality on the planet?? i doubt it!!

RUSH RULE!! simple as :)

BU2B
    They shifted 10,000 tickets on the first day of release for the Chile show.:cool:

Better than that farcical Rock'n'Roll Hall of Shame.. Thats for damn sure!! What a fu*king joke..

BU2B
    Better than that farcical Rock'n'Roll Hall of Shame.. Thats for damn sure!! What a fu*king joke..

LOL, it sure is.. Blondie and Grandmaster Flash and the Furious Five are in it:D

• Advertisement

LOL, it sure is.. Blondie and Grandmaster Flash and the Furious Five are in it:D

Well in my opinion, the people who let an act such as Blondie (not that I have a problem with Blondie ;) be inducted into the Rock n Roll hall of fame need to get their heads checked out.

Alex Lifeson is right, it is a joke.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25 ChairmanWow

If they ever do get nominated I hope they tell them to go **** themselves, but Rush being such nice Canadian lads will probably accept with good grace

• Registered Users Posts: 21,385 ✭✭✭✭Mushy

If they ever do get nominated I hope they tell them to go **** themselves, but Rush being such nice Canadian lads will probably accept with good grace

Didn't get nominated again this year. But guess who did?

Neil Diamond and LL Cool J....I'm laughing uncontrollably here!

rush-moving-pictures-2112-classic-albums.jpg

Watching this atm lads.. Incredible..

Advertisement