Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Drunken Fighter!...?

Options
  • 17-06-2010 3:15am
    Registered Users Posts: 322 ✭✭

Hey guys heres a quick one! When was the last time you played street fighter half cut or blaz blue thinkin your king of the hill? We want to know about it! Why you went on/ who u picked/ what happened/ etc! Dont be shy, We`ve all been there! :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 800 ✭✭✭The Hound

I take it by "half cut" you mean drunk? I play the game a lot drunk to be honest. But not too drunk. Usually after about 6 or 7 bottles I switch it off as I lose a lot and get frustrated because I cant do stuff. I usually switch to MW2 and play with some friends in free for all. Thats usually the end of me SF session! ha

• Registered Users Posts: 2,910 ✭✭✭Sisko

Yeah drunken street fighter is much better with other drunken people, drunken tournies ftw :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,006 ✭✭✭Ramza

I played one time when I had like 8 or so bottles one night, but I started getting really angry with the game for losing

• Registered Users Posts: 1,206 ✭✭✭unky chop chop

I think that 90% of the time i play SF I'm having a few beers.
    The trick is not to over do it. I think about up to four cans is when you are in the zone, and you feel super confident.If i over cook it and have more my game goes to crap and i get frustrated as hell.

It's quite a delicate balancing act.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,707 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

Coffee FTW

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,005 ✭✭✭✭chopperbyrne

Last Friday in Jims gaff. It did not go well!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,206 ✭✭✭unky chop chop

K.O.Kiki wrote: »
    Coffee FTW

Only if I can "Irish" it up.I'd say Whiskey plus Street fighter would bring out the animal in you

• Registered Users Posts: 322 ✭✭Robbknoll

Only if I can "Irish" it up.I'd say Whiskey plus Street fighter would bring out the animal in you

Thats probably the scariest thing ive heard of in a long time haha. Used to do it alot with MW1 with the lads and some sessions i never laughed so hard. Plus this was how myself, generic and others practised the night before the last inferno, Very Beneficial :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 18,707 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

Hmm... maybe I should head across the road from XGC to Butler's next time, and see if they do a REAL Irish coffee...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,396 ✭✭✭PPC

K.O.Kiki wrote: »
    Hmm... maybe I should head across the road from XGC to Butler's next time, and see if they do a REAL Irish coffee...

Drop into 3FE just around the corner, its open during the day in a night club, might have a better chance of getting whiskey ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 551 ✭✭✭Monkeyto

Hound trains his skills by mastering the art of drunken Street Fighter. That way when he becomes sober, he can DO ANYTHING WITH ANY CHARACTER.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,229 ✭✭✭Dreddybajs

PPC wrote: »
    Drop into 3FE just around the corner, its open during the day in a night club, might have a better chance of getting whiskey ;)

Quality club as well!

• Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭ogiekeaney

its dan plus taunting when im drunk.:cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 684 ✭✭✭Ken B

Last time I played SFIV drunk, i woke up to find I'd lost over 200GP(and around 50 fights) in champ mode!!! Though I was absolutely messed up....:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,363 ✭✭✭Misty Chaos

Never played SF drunk. Hungover, yes but not drunk. If I tried playing the game drunk I'd probably end up waking the whole house shouting at the TV after losing too much! :o

I seriously ****ed up my right hand one time, I actually thought I might have permanently ****ed it up. Took about 6 months to get right again.

I wrote out a long thing explaining this story but then thought I'd rather not have that up on a forum, ask me sometime at a meet up :p

The adrenline that builds up when playing the game combined with the fact that your not actually running around, your sitting down - bad idea adding a lot of drink to that.

• Registered Users Posts: 322 ✭✭Robbknoll

Sisko wrote: »
    I seriously ****ed up my right hand one time, I actually thought I might have permanently ****ed it up. Took about 6 months to get right again.

I wrote out a long thing explaining this story but then thought I'd rather not have that up on a forum, ask me sometime at a meet up :p

The adrenline that builds up when playing the game combined with the fact that your not actually running around, your sitting down - bad idea adding a lot of drink to that.

I feel your pain. Literally :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭bush

I dont get angry when I play it drunk, I find it funny more than anything. Sober makes me much angrier.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,239 ✭✭✭UberPrinny_Baal

Last time I played SSFIV drunk with Dee Jay, I finally got the "10 ranked wins in a row" achievement.

I was pretty twisted, and it was a lot of fun.

• Registered Users Posts: 239 ✭✭mrmrbungle

Playing drunk is awesome especially if you have a mic and you can smack talk before matches :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 531 ✭✭✭BanjoB

Recently i had a v drunkin nite in which I came home and powered up the Xbox. I proceeded to play Adon and taunt #3 non stop in each match.I watched the replays the next day and I actually won every match!!.

• Registered Users Posts: 47 mr.spids

call of duty rules

Sakura taunt 6 in english, over and over and over.

Sooo many rage quits :p

muhahahaha *fart*

Advertisement