Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Late Application Help

Options
  • 17-06-2010 4:14am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,479 ✭✭✭

Basically i would like to apply for arts in ucd(was offered a place in it last year but turned it down), but do i have to be a student in ucd to do this? Im in dit at the moment but fed up with my course and want to leave.I'm aware the extreme cut off date is the 22nd of july.Really appreciate any help :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,098 ✭✭✭Rosita

You do have to be a student in UCD to use that change of mind option in July, as you will see in part B of the link here.

Unfortunately you will need to go through the CAO process from scratch next year to get into UCD Arts.

http://www.cao.ie/index.php?page=aboutCOM

• Registered Users Posts: 2,185 ✭✭✭Tchaikovsky

Be mindful that if you've already attended another college without completing your course there, you'll have to pay full fees if you started in UCD.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,479 ✭✭✭Underground

thanks for the help guys i appreciate it :)

Advertisement