Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Indoor basketball courts for hire??

Options
  • 17-06-2010 9:32am
    Registered Users Posts: 540 ✭✭✭

Morning all, a group at work are eager to play a basketball game once a week - like a 5-a-side soccer thing where you turn up, make teams and play.

Any idea where I could hire a court?

I tried the Mardyke and Leisureworld Bishopstown but no joy there.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,739 ✭✭✭✭minidazzler

I know there are a few schools around that have full length Basketball courts. ask them maybe?

I know that Nagle Community College in Mahon rents their hall for soccer, so ring them and ask? They have a full length that is also at the same time 2 half lengths, hard to describe, but a good court.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 269 ✭✭themonboys

I know there are a few schools around that have full length Basketball courts. ask them maybe?

I know that Nagle Community College in Mahon rents their hall for soccer, so ring them and ask? They have a full length that is also at the same time 2 half lengths, hard to describe, but a good court.

Yip, the North Mon court is used at night but I couldn't tell you the in's and out's of it. Neptune Stadium too, worth a ring

• Registered Users Posts: 540 ✭✭✭BUNK1982

Appreciate the info - I'd better put a list together for myself and get to calling.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 509 ✭✭✭bertie1

Little Island Sports complex

• Registered Users Posts: 342 ✭✭Goldenlady

There are two courts we used to use to train, St Aidans school in Dublin hill or Mayfield Sport complex, I believe they can be rented by the hour. :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement