Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Opening Day Fixture

Options
  • 17-06-2010 9:55am
    Registered Users Posts: 524 ✭✭✭

Hi - (I'm aware of the sticky re legal obligations about not listing all the fixtures)

We're home to Man City on Aug 14, away to Stoke on Aug 21 and home to Wigan on Aug 28.

The full set of fixtures are here

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭Kold

Beating them at the Lane will be a good way to start as we mean to go on.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,395 ✭✭✭Hatch99

A tasty opening day fixture to start with, should be a good one. COYS

• Registered Users Posts: 830 ✭✭✭Mullo76

good set of opening fixtures tbh. City, stoke, wigan, west brom, wolves, west ham

If we hit the ground running we could have a very strong start. Well aware of our shortcomings against wolves,stoke etc last year but would have to hope we have learnt from that.

• Registered Users Posts: 242 ✭✭tomo75

Second season in a row that we are at home for the opening fixture - only took how many years!:p

tomo75 wrote: »
    Second season in a row that we are at home for the opening fixture - only took how many years!:p

and we are even at home for the last game this year too. Must be because we are a top 4 club eh..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 644 ✭✭✭Eamo71

Mullo76 wrote: »
    and we are even at home for the last game this year too. Must be because we are a top 4 club eh..

Yep long may it continue but Sky will be calling it the "Big Three"

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭tippspur

Not a bad start at all,City game would be a nice one to head over to.

• Registered Users Posts: 280 ✭✭fabvinny

very happy with the opening 6 fixtures,see us picking up a lot of points!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,661 ✭✭✭mickman

we could win our first ten games!

mickman wrote: »
    we could win our first ten games!

easy tiger.... :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,733 ✭✭✭Mr. Guappa

We have a tough looking run-in again. City, Chelsea and Liverpool are our last 3 away games.

Hopefully we'll have the title wrapped up by that stage anyway and Harry can rest one or two for the Champions League final :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 442 ✭✭Emoran

how's it goin lads ....

havent been around in awhile laptop decided to break down !

just booked flights over for the wigan game on the 28th of august for 24e return so maybe its something to jump on now :)
    if its half as entertaining as last years tie in w.h.l then its going to be a cracker :D
    hope to see a few of you there !

COYS !

• Registered Users Posts: 1,171 ✭✭✭yiddo59

confirmed 12.45 ko live on Sky Saturday 14th August

• Registered Users Posts: 3,317 ✭✭✭Dublin Spur

Flights booked for Man City
    Now I just need a ticket

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,374 ✭✭✭Saab Ed

Now I just need a ticket

That might jsut be a shockin poor match mate. I fully expect City to be all style and no substance for the first couple of weeks of the new season, Mancini will be gone by Christmas and they'll be trying to do something similar to the season just gone by qualifying for the CL at the last minute.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭tippspur

There was a Thread here a while back about Spurs having a new ticked system where your membership card will be activated and scanned on your way into ground instead of getting an actual ticket.does anyone know if that system is defiantly going ahead for the coming season.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,213 ✭✭✭✭therecklessone

tippspur wrote: »
    There was a Thread here a while back about Spurs having a new ticked system where your membership card will be activated and scanned on your way into ground instead of getting an actual ticket.does anyone know if that system is defiantly going ahead for the coming season.

Yes it will.

Now I just need a ticket

Shane - I am not going to this, going to CL qualifier instead so I can get you a ticket on Mon morn and arrange to meet you with the card before you go. Just drop me a pm with where you want to sit - assume Parklane upr.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,213 ✭✭✭✭therecklessone

My earlier guess was off but not to worry, straight off night duty to airport and the 8:10 flight, but I'll be sticking to my plan to stay the night cos I'll need a bed pretty sharpish afterwards!

tippspur wrote: »

http://www.tottenhamhotspur.com/news/articles/important-ticket-information-for-201011-season-020710.html

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,317 ✭✭✭Dublin Spur

Mullo76 wrote: »
    Shane - I am not going to this, going to CL qualifier instead so I can get you a ticket on Mon morn and arrange to meet you with the card before you go. Just drop me a pm with where you want to sit - assume Parklane upr.

Thanks Mark, but I managed to sort out a ticket today.
    Really appriciate the offer :)

Thanks Mark, but I managed to sort out a ticket today.
    Really appriciate the offer :)

No probs mate. Glad you got sorted.

Advertisement