Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BB Caoimhe (aka the Irish one)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,763 ✭✭✭Muckie

Like the Ben fella too, poor chap always getting the pissing

taken on him, hope Kee-va is booted out, also hope TV3 don't

give her a job and its the last we hear of "Miss i'm a lesbian, no i'm

not, maybe i am".

• Registered Users Posts: 2,630 ✭✭✭Koloman

Muckie wrote: »
    hope TV3 don't

give her a job and its the last we hear of "Miss i'm a lesbian, no i'm

not, maybe i am".

Why would TV3 give her a job? She would have to be a good looking airhead! Although on second thoughts she has the airhead thing going on.biggrin.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,550 ✭✭✭Min

Caoimhe is an embarrassment, she is nasty, foul mouthed and ultimately a loser.

Thanks Dave for choosing her, good choice as he will get another person evicted.

I call her a "Whelan's Noireen".

Different style, same arsehole personality.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

Disgusted she's still in there.. don't think I can look at her stupid 5 head and quiff for much longer..

What a clown

http://www.channel4.com/bigbrother/video/2010/Jun/22/caoimhe-s-profile-video/play.c4
    I used to have frizzy hair but I blossomed... I'm Hot..

Eeeehhhh ??

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 833 ✭✭✭omniscient_toad

I don't know if it's just me but I keep being reminded of:

beavis.jpg

bb11_300610_caoimhe.jpg

I think it's the hair, the permanent slack grin /teeth and the eyes/brows :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,941 ✭✭✭caseyann

I knew she wouldnt go.
    She has amazing cheeks and eyes,go girl :cool:

Caoimhe annoyed by Shabby weight comment

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/bigbrother/news/a237987/caoimhe-annoyed-by-shabby-weight-comment.html

pronounced approximately KWEE-və or KEE-və) is an Irish Gaelic given name derived from the Gaelic caomh, meaning beautiful, gentle or precious. It is from the same root as the Irish name Kevin. Its English equivalent is Kevina (pronounced ke-VEE-nə). Pronunciation varies depending on the area of Ireland in which it is used. As of 2005[update], it was ranked 17th among female births in Ireland.[1]

• Registered Users Posts: 3,181 ✭✭✭Iang87

caseyann wrote: »
    I knew she wouldnt go.

QUOTE]

i agree she'd get it alright

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,634 ✭✭✭✭Richard Dower

Is she playing the faux lesbo card?...i'm not watching BB this year, refuse to watch....but from reading the posts here she seems to be playing the "i might bend both ways to stay in card".

?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,634 ✭✭✭✭Richard Dower

Wait...my question has been answered: "Shabby continued: "Maybe we should concentrate on being good role models to girls on the outside."

LOL!...aware of the cameras much?....actress.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,745 ✭✭✭laugh

I think she is a hottie.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,151 ✭✭✭lubie76

caseyann wrote: »
    I knew she wouldnt go.

Oh well then, she definitely won't go :rolleyes:
    She is a complete bow wow with the personality of roadkill!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,763 ✭✭✭Muckie

I was shouting at the telly with joy when i thought she was gonna

leave with Shabby............but i guess what she didn't "love" her girlfriend

that much after all. She's an awful yoke!

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

The fake crying when it was announced Shabby had gone was gas.. She couldn't even manage to squeeze out one miserable tear 4 her 'friend'.. Then she donned her shades so people couldn't see that her eyes were chrystal clear :rolleyes: fcuking twat..

Didn't take her long to turn her back on Shabby either. What was it? an hour after she left "I've been a lesbians side kick 4 the last month" :rolleyes: grrrrrrr

• Registered Users Posts: 11,276 ✭✭✭✭mdwexford

laugh wrote: »
    I think she is a hottie.

You need to see more women.

• Site Banned Posts: 4,066 ✭✭✭Silvio.Dante

Caoimhe does have a look that is interesting. French Film Noir type...

• Registered Users Posts: 344 ✭✭Getting there

Its gotten to the stage now where I cant even look at her on tv without getting riled up. Everything she says annoys me.

And dont get me started on the fake crying when Shabby left!! The way she sat bolt-upright when it was announced reminded me of something out of meerkat manour!

I saw an interview on uk tv with shabby and god love her shes still supporting her and saying hopefully shed leave her boyf for shabby! she obviously hasnt heard what Caoimhe has been saying about being "a lesbian's sidekick"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 115 ✭✭MissMiami

I think Nathan's right about Caoimhe saying she has a negative vibe about her.

Litreally all we've seen from her is lying in bed bitching about other housemates and once in a while go for a cigarette and have another bitch about other housemates.

People like her annoy me so much. She keeps saying Corin is fake and can't be happy all the time. She doesn't realise other people are entitled to their own outlook on life. Who knows why Corin is like that? Maybe she decided to appreciate life much more after her husband died and not let small petty things bother her because life is short.

Caoimhe also seems incapable to have a mature conversation after how she carried on with Ife in last night's show, running away straight away to bitch about her to Josie and John James.

Phew, now my rant is over and damn her for winning the save and replace task! :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 214 ✭✭Msfc

Oh my god, i hate her, cant stand watching her. She is so fake, leading poor Shabby on, she was never going to leave with her, also if she is so keen to leave why did she win the save and replace task. And where has this sudden hatered for Nathan come from, calling him a bully, wtf??

GET HER OUT!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 344 ✭✭Getting there

Do you think the Irish nation could just reclaim her? like a faulty good?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,630 ✭✭✭Koloman

Msfc wrote: »
    Oh my god, i hate her, cant stand watching her. She is so fake, leading poor Shabby on, she was never going to leave with her, also if she is so keen to leave why did she win the save and replace task. And where has this sudden hatered for Nathan come from, calling him a bully, wtf??

GET HER OUT!!!

Poor Shabby? Yes that shy retiring former house-mate that you would struggle to get a word out of! Shabby used Caoimhe for her own storyline in the house.

It's just unfortunate that Caoimhe didn't seem to have the brain cells necessary to see this.

• Site Banned Posts: 4,066 ✭✭✭Silvio.Dante

Do you think the Irish nation could just reclaim her? like a faulty good?

And apologise for any offence caused...;)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,943 ✭✭✭✭the purple tin

She's looking for a new friend to latch on to.
    She tried Josie but that didn't work out, same with Mario.
    I reckon she'll attach her tentacles to one of the new housemates.
    The girl can't seem to spend any time on her own whatsoever.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭Sapsorrow

xzanti wrote: »
    Can't stand her.. Is it just me that notices that constant smirk on her face.. Even when she's having a seemingly serious discussion with someone she just looks like she's she's going to start giggling or something..

I hope she goes this week.. She's a tool!

I think that she aways looks smug with that little sneer she always has on her, she's a nasty little troll. I'd love to shave her head.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,799 ✭✭✭✭Panthro

i would...
    so long as she didnt talk or say "yeah" or "um" (unless she said those words in a zexy wayy that is!)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭Sapsorrow

papagormo wrote: »
    i would...
    so long as she didnt talk or say "yeah" or "um" (unless she said those words in a zexy wayy that is!)

Eeewwwww...... you'd have to have one hell of a paperbag to fit over that quiff though. Since when were haircuts like that ok again?

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 15,710 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tabnabs

I'm going, I'll stay, I'm going, I'll stay, I'm going, I'll stay, I'm going, I'll stay, I'm going, I'll stay, I'm going, I'll stay.................

Just leave!!!! :rolleyes:

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,802 Mod ✭✭✭✭Keano

Dyflin wrote: »
    I'm going, I'll stay, I'm going, I'll stay, I'm going, I'll stay, I'm going, I'll stay, I'm going, I'll stay, I'm going, I'll stay.................

Just leave!!!! :rolleyes:
    She has just
    left

• Registered Users Posts: 86,256 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 658 ✭✭✭MIRMIR82

She has just
    left

Really?? am in work and cant see it?:confused:

Advertisement