Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BB Caoimhe (aka the Irish one)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,004 ✭✭✭Butterfly25

Yep, she's gone! She went into the diary room last night and said she missed her family and boyfriend and left today.

• Registered Users Posts: 344 ✭✭Getting there

Thank god! i was soo sick of her. Now we'll just have to put up with her smirky mug on the various tv shows during the week. yuk

• Registered Users Posts: 7,239 ✭✭✭KittyeeTrix

Thank god! i was soo sick of her. Now we'll just have to put up with her smirky mug on the various tv shows during the week. yuk

Nope, now we'll have to put up with Josie's smirky mug in the BB house for a plan well executed:(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,100 ✭✭✭eightyfish

Nope, now we'll have to put up with Josie's smirky mug in the BB house for a plan well executed:(

Don't agree with you on that one.

eightyfish wrote: »
    Don't agree with you on that one.

No problem, you don't have to:):)

Caoimhe got close to her property and she had a fit goin' on about how he was her mucker and a friend shouldn't be coming onto him.......Wrecked Caoimhe's head wondering if Josie thought she was coming onto JJ then what would her BF think!!!!!

The girl worked her plan to perfection in my opinion but then again it's only my opinion and certainly not gospel:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 344 ✭✭Getting there

Caoimhe got close to her property and she had a fit goin' on about how he was her mucker and a friend shouldn't be coming onto him.......Wrecked Caoimhe's head wondering if Josie thought she was coming onto JJ then what would her BF think!!!!!

The girl worked her plan to perfection in my opinion but then again it's only my opinion and certainly not gospel:D

now that you put it like that.....it does seem well executed. Didnt think she had the smarts to be honest!

I liked Josie until I saw that side of her. Getting so jealous about JJ's time bitching with Caoimhe. Not a nice side to show i dont think. But then again I am only a part time viewer so..

• Registered Users Posts: 736 ✭✭✭Dilynnio

I am gutted she is gone!

She was great!

Her bitching was amazing.......she always spoke the truth and her mind. Everyone loves a good bitch fest!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,630 ✭✭✭Koloman

It is a shame. The best housemate has gone. Hope there is a massive backlash against Josie.

Koloman wrote: »
    It is a shame. The best housemate has gone. Hope there is a massive backlash against Josie.

I don't think there will be as she has been saying all day that Caoimhe left because she was worried how she might be portrayed to her BF outside. The rest of the housemates have been saying this as well.....

She certainly didn't say it was because I made her paranoid that if I thought she was cracking onto JJ well then her BF would've thought it too:mad:

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,562 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

Totally agree. That Josie one ia a manipulative b**ch, aargh. :mad:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 247 ✭✭Feeded

Posy wrote: »
    Totally agree. That Josie one ia a manipulative b**ch, aargh. :mad:

i couldn't agree more. . . AND I hate the way Josie starts her bitching by saying ''i know oim being a cow for bitching an' all. . '' or ''this is going to sound really bad but . . . .'' it's as if she's so aware of the camera and her post eviction interview . .sorry. . .in'erview!

I don't think there will be as she has been saying all day that Caoimhe left because she was worried how she might be portrayed to her BF outside. The rest of the housemates have been saying this as well.....

She certainly didn't say it was because I made her paranoid that if I thought she was cracking onto JJ well then her BF would've thought it too:mad:

spot on! I think the only way Josie was going to keep the discussion of ''whether-or-not-John-James likes-her' going was to cause a bit of discomfort for everyone. . That way it would still be a hot topic and she could learn more about his feelings for Josie. I've actually gone off watching the show the last couple of days since Josie started showing her selfish side. . We'll probably see Caoimhe on Celebrity Bainisteoir or Jigs and Reels!

Corin funny moments . . when getting those jocks out of the block of ice, big brother asked her to leave a message for Uber Cougar '' . . .take that Uber Coova!'' please post as many as you can. . She's hilarious!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,900 ✭✭✭Eire-Dearg

Delighted she and her stupid facking clothes are gone.

• Registered Users Posts: 230 ✭✭Ghall

Sorry she's gone, she brought a bit of life to the house!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,264 ✭✭✭Pretty_Pistol

Eire-Dearg wrote: »
    Delighted she and her stupid facking clothes are gone.

Her clothes were awful. And the hair cut. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭Sapsorrow

Ya seriously what was with her 'look'?? She looked like Michael Jackson doing a guest appearance on Dallas FFS! That hair cut and her face without make-up on was an eye-bleeding combo I won't miss. Anyone wearing those leather fingerless gloves should have their hands cut off.

Josie is definitely not going to win. . . I can't look at her without suspecting that she's being false. .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,941 ✭✭✭caseyann

Majority of people miss caoimhe from what i have been reading, and poor jj left to those lot in there :(

• Registered Users Posts: 11,276 ✭✭✭✭mdwexford

I dont, im glad shes dead. I mean gone.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,751 ✭✭✭newballsplease

Its a shame people comment on the girls appearence. Who cares what she looked like or wore in the House.

Some of ye are worse then the people ye talk about in the house.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,081 ✭✭✭ollie1

if she dyed her hair blonde she would look like Annie Lennox :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭Sapsorrow

Its a shame people comment on the girls appearence. Who cares what she looked like or wore in the House.

Jesus lighten up it's BB they sign up for this sh*t! The whole point about BB is to have a free reign to b*tch about people you don't even know for the laugh.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,264 ✭✭✭Pretty_Pistol

Spoilsport. In fairness the girl herself doesn't seem to respect how other people live their lives. Just look at how many times she tried to degrade Dave and his religion.

1-caoimhe.jpg

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

That's what happens when you put yourself out there for the world to see.. she's obviously an attention seeker with a hair cut like that.. and prancing around in those painted on 'leggings'.. put it away love

• Registered Users Posts: 2,076 ✭✭✭PCros

Spoilsport. In fairness the girl herself doesn't seem to respect how other people live their lives. Just look at how many times she tried to degrade Dave and his religion.

In fairness, Dave and his religion is a load of crap....he couldnt answer one question when he was asked.

He then went on to say how bad Caoimhe was flaunting her boobs around even though he had a 19 year old put fake tan on him while he was naked?

Double standards there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 236 ✭✭dominiquecruz

xzanti wrote: »
    she's obviously an attention seeker with a hair cut like that..

:rolleyes: yeah girls with short hair are collectively all attention seekers.. are you for real, love?

i thought caoimhe was a bitch in the house, but she was entertaining. the series is slowly turning into series 4 with the total lack of characters in there.

• Registered Users Posts: 45,588 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

i thought caoimhe was a bitch in the house, but she was entertaining. the series is slowly turning into series 4 with the total lack of characters in there.

I would agree. They all get on too well and I'm finding it tough to get into. There needs to be a villain in there. With Caoimhe gone, and she wasn't a great villain anyway, it's quite dull imo.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,751 ✭✭✭newballsplease

xzanti wrote: »
    That's what happens when you put yourself out there for the world to see.. she's obviously an attention seeker with a hair cut like that.. and prancing around in those painted on 'leggings'.. put it away love

thats the daftest thing ive ever heard tbh.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 959 ✭✭✭changes

I didn't like her at all, she says "i just wanna have fun, like".... it seemed her fun was bitching and complaining.

Advertisement